Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by RedFireCastle on Nov 6, 17 11:03 AM
Good morning technical support, when I went to get back into my game the screen states "checking Cloud, setting characters" over and over again, my game just will not load. Would you please check my account A906374, I play as Redfire on my Kindle. My Biggish account is RedFireCastle. Thank you!

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 6, 17 4:09 PM
Hello RedFireCastle,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't loading. The first thing I want to do is provide some recommendations which may assist in this particular case, as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance prove to be necessary.

I recommend seeing if these preliminary troubleshooting steps for an Android device not loading the game can assist in quickly resolving that issue:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If the issue continues after trying some of those suggestions, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with the Friend Code you have mentioned, the steps you've tried to resolve the issue, the type and model of device you are seeing the issue on, as well as a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Kimball321
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Nov 15, 17 11:32 AM
Once again I am having problems with the game crashing I have to keep doing the same tasks over and over losing progress and losing diamonds it is getting beyond a joke now how many times do I have to complain I have been in touch with customer services time and time again this problems only startedsince the last Easter update before that I had no problems I have been playing since the game started though I lost my original game on level 38 and had to start again after 4years of playing I think it is about time these issues should be sorted regards Chris

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 17 2:15 PM
Hello Kimball321,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still seeing the game crash while playing on Android. After checking in with the Support Team, it sounds like we were able to previously assist and provided a suggestion to ensure that your game is fully up to date and received no response that this didn't assist. If the issue has started up again after that update, then I recommend seeing if the following suggested steps are able to assist:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If those steps don't seem to help with the game crashing, then I recommend getting back in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team to provide them the details regarding this issue as well as what has happened in regards to those suggested steps. I also recommend contacting them if you've lost progress or currency, as they have the tools necessary to assist with lost progress or currency. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

If this issue continues after talking with our Reps or trying their suggestions, please follow up by replying directly to the last response you received. Following up with our Reps directly allows you to also retain your place in the request queue, and helps provide more information regarding the issue to the right teams. Thanks for helping us get to the bottom of this by following up with our Reps when an issue persists or if you need further assistance after receiving a response from our Support Team.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

gyspy51
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by gyspy51 on Nov 21, 17 12:44 PM
My tablet is breaking down so I brought a new one.so how do I move my game to the new tablet! Please help

gyspy51
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by gyspy51 on Nov 21, 17 1:42 PM
This is gypsy51-2 how do i movr my game gypsy51 to this new tablet.my old id is a531654-gypsy51 my new game is gypsp51-2 and new id is a922194. Please help

gyspy51
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by gyspy51 on Nov 21, 17 4:06 PM
will not let me subit request one what

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 21, 17 4:15 PM
Hello gypsy51,

Thank you for your patience and for snagging both of those Friend Codes. What you can do now is contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with both of those Friend Codes and a description of which Friend Code contains the progress you would like moved and which Friend Code you would like that progress transferred to. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they can to assist.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions or are having trouble using the above contact us link, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by ukheather on Nov 22, 17 7:21 PM
Please my game froze and I had to hard reboot my kindle. This has happened before and I hard rebooted no problem. Now all my progress is gone and the game has started at level 1 from level 56. Can you please restore my progress. I had over 1,100 purple gems. My friend code is a627987.

I tried to submit a request to customer support but I can't get any further than pick your issue. I chose account issue and nothing happened. Just a blank screen.

Thanks,
UKRemi

Go to: