jessara
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by jessara on Mar 18, 17 12:25 PM
keitht53 wrote:Daily Task and Passport have disappeared at some point today. Both were there this morning but not there by about 2pm this afternoon (UK time). I haven't played the daily task today so that's not the reason it's disappeared.

If you connected to the internet at any point then your game probably updated. I've found that in recent updates the passport has disappeared until I'd visited every city I unlocked/downloaded any cities that have changed.

keitht53
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 18, 17 2:44 PM
It's very odd. The Daily Task has reappeared with about 3 hours to run, but not the passport yet. The passport did disappear once before and then reappeared a few hours later.

jessara
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Mar 18, 17 3:57 PM
keitht53 wrote:It's very odd. The Daily Task has reappeared with about 3 hours to run, but not the passport yet. The passport did disappear once before and then reappeared a few hours later.

Actually, when I think about it, this time the passport didn't reappear until I built my next monument. I don't know if that's going to be any help to you.

keitht53
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 19, 17 5:42 AM
jessara, I tried your idea of visiting cities until I found one in need of updating. When I allowed that to happen the passport magically reappeared. It would seem to be yet another bug in the system.

bfgIlinalta
3,213 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 19, 17 4:24 PM
Hello keitht53 and jessara,

Thank you for discussing this particular issue being experienced with the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. It sounds like that through the suggestion to visit past cities jessara provided was able to help in this scenario, and I'm happy that the issue was worked around.

If the issue continues or comes up again, I definitely recommend visiting old cities real fast to see if that helps. If after that the game still isn't showing the passport, we'd definitely like to learn more about it. For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game User ID, the model of the device the issue is being seen on, and the version of operating system the device is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For players that are unsure what a User ID is, or where to find it, the following article can help for User IDs in Gummy Drop!:

What is my User ID?

Thank you for your patience and for discussing the issue and what helped with that here. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

keitht53
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 20, 17 1:04 AM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello keitht53 and jessara,

Thank you for discussing this particular issue being experienced with the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. It sounds like that through the suggestion to visit past cities jessara provided was able to help in this scenario, and I'm happy that the issue was worked around.

If the issue continues or comes up again, I definitely recommend visiting old cities real fast to see if that helps.

bfgIlinalta

The problem with accessing other cities to check for any update, and then applying the update, is this requires connecting to the network. Many of us are running in Flight Mode to avoid the risk of a 'rogue' old save downloading and wiping out our progress.

[Post New]by slim_cognito on Mar 20, 17 7:30 AM
I've waited days for the Iphone version of the latest update. I also play on an android tablet but I don't take it with me, only my phone. When will it be available? I'm referring to the update that adds the city of Casablanca. Thank you.

bfgIlinalta
3,213 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 4:55 PM
Hello keitht53 and slim_cognito,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response and for describing what is being experienced with the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. I'm going to try to help as best I can real fast and also provide some steps for contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team if more help is necessary.

keitht53, I'm sorry to hear that this method seems a bit inconvenient when staying on "Airplane Mode". I absolutely understand the fear of unintentionally overwriting a saved game and can see how this particular suggestion would be difficult to do when not connected to the internet.

Since it sounds like my suggestions may interfere with stopping a particular issue being experienced, I'd can offer that if you ever find you need help restoring a lost account or just some lost progress, please don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game ID and our Reps will be able to assist. Hopefully, the issue affecting this particular profile will be addressed soon. Thank you for your patience while the right teams investigate that particular issue further.

slim_cognito, thank you for your patience while waiting on the update with our 50th city, Casablanca, was made available for our players. Those updates should be available now for both iOS and Android devices, the announcements are linked below, just in case it's helpful:

Update Available for Gummy Drop! (iOS) March 20, 2017
New City Available for Gummy Drop! (Android) March 20, 2017

If you see any trouble after installing the update, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game ID, the model of device the issue is being seen on, and the version of the operating system that device is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Edited on 03/20/2017 at 4:57:26 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,213 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 17 4:55 PM
Just in case it is helpful, players of Gummy Drop! can learn more about what a User ID is and where to find one in-game here:

What is my User ID?

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Mar 21, 17 9:32 PM
On my iPad, I lost my passport but not the daily event when I updated for the new city. The passport did not reappear after opening all cities and collecting resources and shipping. I logged off the internet and logged back on later in the day and the passport reappeared.

bfgIlinalta
3,213 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 23, 17 1:36 PM
Hello bowiecowgirl,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like the passport didn't reappear for a while after updating, but later in the day the passport did show up again. We appreciate you reporting this issue to us and I'm glad you can access your passport again.

If you find that your passport isn't showing up later, even after rechecking other cities, then what I recommend is contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game User ID, the model of the device the issue is being seen on, as well as the version of operating system the device is running. Our Reps will be sure to quickly help out as best they can and can also pass along this information to the right teams if more investigation is necessary.

Just in case a player wants to know more about their in-game User ID or where to retrieve it in Gummy Drop!, the following article may be able to assist:

What is my User ID?

Thank you again for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Dassad
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Dassad on Mar 24, 17 9:09 AM
Need urgent help!
Cannot play the game after last update on 21st march on my ipad 4
All levels are stuck by extremely slow animations, but even after finishing such slow game, it cannot proceed the result and is stuck at final position before moving to capturing the awards and moving back to the map.
I just cannot make any progress at the moment.

Edited on 03/24/2017 at 9:10:13 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 17 9:32 AM
Hi Dassad,

I'm sorry to hear that after the latest update, there is some trouble proceeding as some levels are stuck. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. Its highly recommended to refer to the Big Fish Games Help pages for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues. I'll include two help pages below:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)
Connection Issues

If you continue to have issues with these levels and proceeding, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your player ID. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by witchiwoman37 on Mar 24, 17 3:55 PM
ive had this problem for some time now ive tried everything i was told to try and even uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing is working it keeps crashing when im in the middle of a game or just as i have finished and i lose everything coins lives and boosters i play on my android phone ive made sure that ive got the newest update but still nothing it is very upsetting when this happens losing coins and boosters that i spent my money to buy is bad enough i want to play this game but cant if this keeps happening can you please help me with this

keitht53
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 25, 17 3:37 AM
I can understand your frustration with the game constantly crashing, but I would never advise spending real money on coins or boosters. The game can be played successfully without buying anything. The only item I have paid for is to increase from 3 to 5 lives, and even that I bought when it was on offer and only cost about £3 (playing in the UK).

[Post New]by Donna31257 on Mar 25, 17 4:41 AM
I installed the latest update and now the game won't run. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab3. I don't know how to tell what os is running.

keitht53
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Mar 25, 17 7:37 AM
Go into Settings, General, About Device and it will tell you the version of the OS you are running.

[Post New]by Donna31257 on Mar 25, 17 1:36 PM
My os is 4.4.2. If i uninstall and reinstall the game will i lose everything?

bfgIlinalta
3,213 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 27, 17 10:08 AM
Hello witchiwoman37 and Donna31257,

Thank you both for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are some issues with the Android version of Gummy Drop! that is causing the game to either crash or to not start after the latest update. I'm sorry that this is happening. Thank you keitht53 for swimming by with a bit of support and for helping players here. I'm going to provide some steps that may help for issues found on an Android device while playing Gummy Drop! as well as how to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team should more help be necessary.

witchiwoman37, I'm sorry that even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game that Gummy Drop! seems to be crashing while playing. What I recommend is seeing if the following page of steps are able to help as sometimes these general help steps can resolve an intermittent crashing issue:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

Those above steps may be able to help, but if not, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team using the steps provided later in this post.

Donna31257, since it sounds like the latest update was installed and now the game is unable to be run, I'm going to request that you immediately get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team with that phone's information as well as your in-game User ID if it is possible to retrieve it. It may not be possible to retrieve it due to the issue, but even if it isn't available, please contact the Support Team below for more assistance. As for uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I do not recommend doing so unless our Reps recommend doing so while speaking with you about your request.

We recommend players who need further assistance please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game User ID (if available), the model of phone the issue is being seen on, and the operating system that device is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps. If there are further questions, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Cajuncyclone on Mar 28, 17 8:02 AM
Hello,

I went about a year without playing because I switched phones and basically didn't have the ability to add and play again until recently. When I played before, I saved all my progress through my FB acct. When I started playing again, all my progress was saved but every time I start up the game not, it tells me my previous purchases were not installed though. It's multiple purchases, too. I say that because it tells me again a couple of times after I acknowledge the note. Please advise. Thank you

Go to: