dchinn2005
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by dchinn2005 on Mar 23, 17 8:16 PM
I have an expedition for the Spaceship if anyone is interested!

Danielle

India1435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Mar 25, 17 5:01 AM
Thank you, my neighbours who fed the Glacier dragon. I only got to see Lorakeet and Shirley, but to those invisible others, thank you kindly

dchinn2005
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dchinn2005 on Mar 25, 17 9:46 PM
Thank you to all my neighbors that helped in my ice expedition!

You all ROCK!

Danielle

Shirley913
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Shirley913 on Mar 27, 17 8:46 AM
Thank you to my neighbours who helped feed my dragon today, sorry I didn't see all who helped.

dchinn2005
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dchinn2005 on Mar 28, 17 9:27 AM
I have an expedition for the blooming oasis going right now, if anyone is interested!

Danielle

dchinn2005
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dchinn2005 on Mar 28, 17 9:35 AM
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED:

I got the following, sorry if I missed anyone else (I didn't see who finished it off):

Clicky007
Librarian 2003
Vulcaness
Sir_Vival
javacupper

My neighbors rock!

Much love,
Danielle

Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Zirz on Apr 1, 17 8:50 AM
To my neighbors, Having internet issues took me 4 hours to get here. Called last night and Bell won't be able to make it to my neck of the woods till Wednesday. It's trial and error for logging in ice storm did major damn to our little town's electrical system so everything goes off and on sporadically. UGH! So I might be unable to help out with expeditions and gift. I was able to gift this morning, so hopefully all be back to normal by Wednesday or Thursday. I will keep trying till then, but who knows!?! Bell Fibe here I come.

[Post New]by missourigem on Apr 1, 17 6:58 PM
Thanks neighbors for sending me to the Oasis. Podcuk, Gabugabu2011, Bboop1999 Sockbandit SacValleyRanch HJGPirate.. and of course the mysterious last person who finished it off... THANKS!

Shirley913
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Shirley913 on Apr 3, 17 9:59 AM
Thank you to my neighbours who fed the Mirror dragon. It all happened so quickly I didn't see who helped me. Task completed thank you again.

Grogar
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Apr 3, 17 3:14 PM
Thanks to my neighbors who helped to feed the Magic Forest dragon. I did not even have to post in 'Expedition Help' thread

Leia1960
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Leia1960 on Apr 3, 17 6:50 PM
Thanks to whoever finished off my mirror dragon, and to all who contributed.

Else_where
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Else_where on Apr 4, 17 1:21 PM
To my awesome neighbours: AnandaJoy, spotleopard, doubtmary, Vickie63, Kittypurrs...
Many, many, many, many, many thanks for all your help, precious tips and simple kindness for a starting player
I just don't know how to express my gratefulness - You're THE BEST!!!

Grogar
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Apr 5, 17 3:20 PM
I opened another expedition to the Magic Forest dragon and it was completed in less than 15 minutes Thanks, again, to my MOST AMAZING neighbors

glca
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Apr 7, 17 11:25 AM
To my wonderful, generous neighbors. This is an extremely busy time of year for me and won't let up until the end of April. I apologize if I haven't been as attentive as I should be. I've been working long hours and playing a little very late at night with tired eyes and I ran out of the Dragon Tooth needed for the Pearl Legend. Stupid old sword!

I am so gratefully overwhelmed at the MANY, MANY neighbors who helped and gave them to me. Thank you all so very much!

Gabrielle

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Apr 9, 17 2:55 AM
I get it, I don't bother with mine at all any more. I have the freezing issue with just reading them too so considering I have to constantly reboot my game after dealing with that red mailbox, it's not worth it as the game seems to be lagging with loading issues from time to time.

ttaravision wrote:Hello Neighbors,

I want to let you know I won't be sending many in-game messages. It has been taking a really long time for me to refresh the game. It isn't a problem with my computer. Only refreshing this game. I'm fine once I get in, and I can visit other websites really fast. I did clear my cache and cookies, so it isn't the problem. I may need to use a different explorer. I haven't tried that yet.

I wanted to send a thank you to all my neighbors who have helped feed my expedition dragons. I really appreciate you all being such great neighbors!!

Tara

Shirley913
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Shirley913 on Apr 10, 17 10:40 AM
Thank you to all my new neighbours who kindly helped feed the Viking dragon. Just finished this difficult room.Needed lots of phase watches. Please message me if you need help feeding yours.

Edited on 04/10/2017 at 10:42:56 AM PST

JeffSteer
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by JeffSteer on Apr 10, 17 7:39 PM
Thank you to all my wonderful neighbours who contributed to my Viking expedition! I'm sorry that i didn't see everyone who helped as it finished so quickly...I'm blessed to have such great neighbours. I wish i could have sent a personal in-game message so i hope you get this message.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thx also to the players i did see!
LINDSYAXELSON
RHEACH
VERNONIA
xoxo

Grogar
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Apr 10, 17 11:02 PM
Apologies to my neighbors for my unannounced two-day absence! I knew I was going to be away, but forgot to let folks outside my guild know.

I am now back to daily gifting. Thanks to all for your understanding and for being such great neighbors.

Grogar

India1435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Apr 11, 17 8:46 AM
Thank you to the neighbours who fed the Viking Village dragon. I stepped away to make tea and it was done.

You guys are awesome!!

Indy

[Post New]by kasuna67 on Apr 13, 17 12:59 PM
A big thanks to my wonderful neighbours who helped feed my dragon (cave valley). I have no idea who helped cause I went to make some tea and when I came back it was done! Many thanks!! My neigbours are the best!!

Go to: