Bonus game bug

[Post New]by nfib123 on Jan 20, 18 9:57 AM
Well, have solved the door puzzle by correctly aligning the lock pieces by color and orientation, but the lock will not engage to open the door. Even watched a YouTube video to be sure there wasn't another step. So, guess I will not be playing the bonus game. Not interested in re-installing to play the whole game over again.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Bonus game bug

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 21, 18 2:32 PM
Hi nfib123,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble completing one of the bonus game puzzles. For progression issues, we recommend making sure the game has the resources and permissions it needs for its files to work and appear as well as possible. We can do this by running the game as an Administrator to give it elevated permissions and by checking for updates that can help the game. Steps for these possibilities can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

Should this not get things working better, it could be that something went wrong with the save file for the profile, which can lead to difficulties progressing. I totally understanding not wanting to restart the game, so please feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team for further help.

For technical issues like this, we do ask that our players post their questions and concerns in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game. This helps keep our forum organized, and it also helps our Moderators track and report issues our players have experienced. For this game, that thread can be found here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Medium Detective: Fright from the Past Collector's Edition here.

Since this thread is about a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Please post any additional questions in the Tech Issues thread, or you can also PM one of our Moderators whenever you'd like. We'll be happy to help to the best of our abilities.

bfgArinelle

Go to: