ella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Disappointed...

[Post New]by ella on Jan 20, 18 6:33 PM
I so love Dracula I, II and III.....I was hoping #IV would be similar, with a few twists. I wish I hadn't purchased it. I'm only at Level 15...will keep trying.

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Disappointed...

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jan 21, 18 4:21 AM
I can sure relate! This is the only game that I would ever pay full club price for the CE..........which I did in my excitement to see a new edition offered. At level 33, I have so many levels behind me with only one or two stars that I've lost all interest in playing the game. Is it just me or all the TM games getting harder??

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jan 21, 18 9:20 AM
I'm only level 12 because I replay ten times before I give up and take two stars. This game is tighter than a clam's [Removed by Moderator]!

Edited on 01/22/2018 at 11:55:47 AM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 21, 18 11:32 AM
Sorry to learn you're having such a difficult time with this game...

Since I've never been a fast person with these TM Games, I play them in the "Relaxed Mode" whenever it's available ...

Perhaps you could give it a try which might make the game more fun rather than being stressed out by getting done before the timer runs out...

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jan 21, 18 7:54 PM
Up to level 21, gold all, but after thirty tries I give up on level 10.

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jan 22, 18 2:05 AM
scorpio42 wrote:Sorry to learn you're having such a difficult time with this game...

Since I've never been a fast person with these TM Games, I play them in the "Relaxed Mode" whenever it's available ...

Perhaps you could give it a try which might make the game more fun rather than being stressed out by getting done before the timer runs out...

I wouldn't play TM games for years if they didn't have a relaxed mode. Once I did start playing with a timer; I found I couldn't go back. There's just no fun without that added challenge. That middle mode was always perfect for me but, lately, games are switching to the Multi-click mode instead of a slower timer. What's up with that??

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 23, 18 9:13 AM
dollfaye wrote:
scorpio42 wrote:Sorry to learn you're having such a difficult time with this game...

I wouldn't play TM games for years if they didn't have a relaxed mode. Once I did start playing with a timer; I found I couldn't go back. There's just no fun without that added challenge. That middle mode was always perfect for me but, lately, games are switching to the Multi-click mode instead of a slower timer. What's up with that??

That might have to do with giving the zombies multiple tasks so the level can be completed in a "timely" manner ... As for having enough challenge in "Relaxed Mode" to me this game has it in spades ... There were quite a few levels I had to start over because I didn't follow what was suggested by the SG which (btw) can be really helpful when you run into a snag on whichever level you're playing

ella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ella on Feb 8, 18 12:19 AM
I'm not disappointed with the difficulty, it's just that it has such a different look. It is hardly recognizable as being related to I,II &III. The other 3 resembled each other with small differences and welcomed familiar items and ways of doing things. Plus the artwork isn't nearly as good as the first 3. I really, really hope there is a Dracula V with a return to the look of the first 3.

Go to: