NannaX8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Bonus Level 4

[Post New]by NannaX8 on Oct 27, 08 7:55 PM
Ok guys how in the world do you get people to rent the life rings , that is my biggest problem on this level getting expert. It dosent matter how many times I play I can never get them to want to rent enough life rings. Any help will be greatly appericated. Im going bonkers here . Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

LisaM08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Bonus Level 4

[Post New]by LisaM08 on Sep 17, 13 7:49 PM
I did this level on Gold once but it was a wile ago. I think the trick was not to advertise as then you just rent loads of life-floats It took me an age. If I manage it again I'll see if I can add any more hints.

LisaM08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Bonus Level 4

[Post New]by LisaM08 on Sep 20, 13 6:20 PM
O.k have just got gold on this level and I got 7 life rings. The real trick seams to be do it a few zillion times then do it a few zillion more till you get enough to win. However I do have a few tips that may help.

For some reason the people on this level seam to like the disco more so buy the shop first.

Don't use the advertise on the swim stuff. You just get loads of floats not life rings and rarely life rings. Saying this through, if you only need 1 life ring after 5 half minutes (when you have loads of people on the beach) and you have one left you you may think it worth it.

Get a waitress and grounds person before you buy the pub. You only need 5 drinks and the extra people you will serve make it worth it. Upgrade theses to full as soon as poss after buying everything you need.

Hope this helps.

Go to: