Junkyard -too many pics for case folder-help pls can't move on

[Post New]by Aurorame on Jun 9, 10 2:09 PM
I am in the junkyard and have a picture of a jacket that needs to be linked to something else. The junkyard evidence folder is full so I can't put the pic of the jacket into it. It also needs to be linked but there is nothing already there that has not been linked at this point. The i does not show up anymore so it looks like I have all the evidence in that scene which is one picture too many for the folder.

I can't move on and am not able to put the pic anywhere else because whenever I pick it up it goes to the full junkyard folder. SUPER FRUSTRATING. Any help would be appreciated -- thanks.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Junkyard -too many pics for case folder-help pls can't move on

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 9, 10 2:24 PM
Welcome to the pond Aurorame!

Your camera is only able to hold 8 photos at a time so you will need to make a few trips and upload your images to gather all of your evidence.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

Re:Junkyard -too many pics for case folder-help pls can't move on

[Post New]by Aurorame on Jun 10, 10 10:43 AM
Thanks but I was past that step. I had already uploaded the images and was placing them in the case file but the file got full and I had a picture left.

I ended up creating another player and going from the beginning all the way through last night. This time I was a lot more careful about the pictures I took so I did not end up with too many to fit into any of the file folders.

Go to: