bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Comments and Reviews for Azkend here!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 9, 10 5:04 PM
Hey Fishies!

What do you think of Azkend? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Hope to hear from you!

bfgTigris

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Post any Comments and Reviews for Azkend here!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 22, 10 3:29 AM
Good Morning, Folks

Having found out that I'd gotten phished by another company but cancelling my so-called membership, I've spent the night gaming (Treasures of the Deep, mostly to get rid of my frustrations after discovering that a company STILL charged me almost $80 -- 30 days LATER) , I can honestly say that I really don't think anyone has to worry about the on this game and other than the 4 Elements game -- I am NOT a fan of timers.
Even though, I had to replay due to falling at the computer -- blame it on this game's VERY soothing , I STILL was able to get well into Week 2 and was about to finish that round when my trial test ran out and I had to go spend my I also had plenty of left despite being a tad confused as to what the 1st mini-game wanted me to do.

It's VERY easy to match up to 12 tiles at a time -- which I found rather surprising and you get power-ups within a short period of game time to help you move along the board even quicker; give it a test run, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

MEnr56

Edited on 06/22/2010 at 3:35:47 AM PST

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Jun 22, 10 4:29 AM
I played this earlier and it's a really fun, eminently beatable, game. And if I say a timed game is beatable, it must be really something. Highly recommended for people like me, lol.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jun 22, 10 3:34 PM
I just finished downloading this game when my Kaspersky Anti Virus popped up with a trojan virus - It came from this game!!! This is a first for me with BFG. I am disappointed. I guess I should post this in technical issues but will immediately get rid of this game. PLEASE BFG you are a trusted site/favorite site of mine BE CAREFUL with these game producers!

neola
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by neola on Jun 22, 10 6:33 PM
Most AV pgms will sometimes come back with a false positive, Leanda1. It's good to keep 2 AVs on tap, tho not both active at the same time, which can cause major conflict problems. If your running/active AV says there's a problem, scan the suspect with the other AV pgm. Azkend made it thru the Comcast filters to my PC and didn't cause any hiccough with my AV so I do think you got a false positive.

But the game itself - NEAT-O. I'm generally into IHOGs and use the other types as a way to release frustrations when I'm stuck or don't have time or the inclination to get buried in heavy puzzles. This one is great for mind clearing, even if there is a timer and I've bombed out in Week 5 several times since downloading it tonite. For $2.99 it's really a steal if you like the match-3 games even a little. Soothing Oriental music and pretty graphics. The between weeks picture puzzles get harder - as does the matching game play - as you progress, and I think picking the proper talisman for your particular game style is probably one secret to not timing out. But if you do time out, no biggie. I've done it several times within the last hour and I'm obviously still alive.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 22, 10 7:11 PM
I bought this game a while back, a fish friend recommended it. I thought the graphics and the music were okay. I have to admit I found this game to be very short and I finished within 2 hours. I would ask you all to give it the demo a try first. A couple of members found this game to be rather challenging, I didn't find if challenging at all. There maybe quite a few of you all that are enjoying it and always......Happy Gaming !!!

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Jun 22, 10 7:21 PM
Guys,if you're looking for Match 3 fun,there are so many games out there on this site that are so much better. Dragon Empire and Tinseltown the '50s. titles that are going to make you much happier.

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

:Post any Comments and Reviews for Azkend here! TIMER NEEDED

[Post New]by Zobig on Jun 24, 10 5:37 AM
I love the game but have technical and timer issues.
You can't select a cursor and the cursor I have is hard to fine when playing the game.
I wish we have a choice of selecting how we would like to play the game timer on or off.
I don't understand why there would be a problem since we pay for games we should have the option and not the designer of the game.
I would not have bought this game , I have bought others that have no timer and I finally gave up playing them and would never purcahse games without timer set.
I play for fun and to relax me and not have to rush. I should have the choice not the designer of the games.
Thanks

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Jun 26, 10 8:40 AM
AFTER TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME AGAIN . I HAVE GIVEN UP WHICH I DON'T DO OFTEN .
I DO NOT LIKE NOT HAVING A TIMER TO PLAY THE GAME.
SIMPLE AS THAT.

I WOULD NEVER BUY A GAME THAT DOES NOT GIVE ME THAT OPTION.

I PLAY FOR RELAXATION , AND DON'T LIKE TO HURRY.
WE HAVE ENOUGH HURRYING IN OUR LIFE.

IF YOU WANT THAT CHALLENGE THEN HAVE NO TIMER SET.

THE GAME IS WELL DESIGNED AND FUN TO PLAY IF YOU HAD THE TIMER SET.

THERE IS A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH THE CURSOR AND THAT IS ONE REASON YOU CAN'T COMPLETE THE LEVEL. YOU HAVE TO FIND IT AND THEN WHEN YOU DO IT SHAKES AND HARD TO CLICK ON THINGS LOOSE MUCH TIME.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS GAME UNLESS THE DESIGNERS SOLVE THE PROBLEMS AND UPDATE THE GAME.

HU

[Post New]by wolffiveclaw on Jul 18, 10 5:34 AM
I loved it, I had no trouble with the cursor at all and the only glitch was on the second run through when it said I had a match when I didn't.
Apart from that it was great fun, no loud and annoying music and I had no problems with the time outs as you get to replay the same level. I never had to replay more than twice and most were once only.
If you want a bit of relaxation and fun then I would recommend this one.

[Post New]by haleybutton on Oct 12, 10 6:50 AM
My husband and I love it! We have played it over and over. Wish we could find another like it!!!

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Jun 16, 11 4:25 PM
For haleybutton: Try 4 Elements. It has 64 levels and some **** in between and some spot the differences. Pretty easy mini-games. The game is timed but if you miss one, you can replay instantly. Ultimately replayable too.

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on Jun 16, 11 4:36 PM
Zobig wrote:AFTER TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME AGAIN . I HAVE GIVEN UP WHICH I DON'T DO OFTEN .
I DO NOT LIKE NOT HAVING A TIMER TO PLAY THE GAME.
SIMPLE AS THAT.

I WOULD NEVER BUY A GAME THAT DOES NOT GIVE ME THAT OPTION.

I PLAY FOR RELAXATION , AND DON'T LIKE TO HURRY.
WE HAVE ENOUGH HURRYING IN OUR LIFE.

IF YOU WANT THAT CHALLENGE THEN HAVE NO TIMER SET.

THE GAME IS WELL DESIGNED AND FUN TO PLAY IF YOU HAD THE TIMER SET.
HU

You must of missed the option, because I played it untimed. I found the game very easy, and I'm not a player of M3

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Jun 17, 11 2:57 PM
I didn't find a "button" to turn off the timer. It's a great game nonetheless. I am very much enjoying it (timed or not) and am sure I'll be able to play it over and over.

[Post New]by styz10000 on Jul 29, 11 4:41 PM
have anybody won the survival game on azkend. please post what the
serent to it

[Post New]by styz10000 on Jul 29, 11 4:44 PM
have anybody won the survival game on azkend. please post what the key to it.
i have tried over and over can not seem to win the game. if anybody out there
how please post it

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Sep 7, 11 9:14 AM
I enjoy playing Azkend and would so much like to continue , but I to don't like not having the option to play with or without a timer. I play for relaxation. I have enough hurrying and stress in my life and don't need to be competive with my self. My pacemaker needs not to worker harder then it does.
I wish the developers give us the option, of timer on or off mode, we pay for the games please listen to the customer.

I have reached 4 days now into the game and stop , and then come back to play but not often as I would like to get to fustrating when the timer runs out..

In these forums do the develpors listen or BFG listen to the customers wishes or suggestions.

Edited on 09/07/2011 at 9:20:25 AM PST

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 5:05 PM
This is one of my favorite match three games, challenging, but not frustrating. Give it a try!

Go to: