Cant find enough supplys to build last building so that I can move on to bonus level. HELP PLEASE!

[Post New]by polarbearcraze on Jan 21, 18 4:07 PM
I have been on the last level of the regular game and can not finish. I have replayed so many times that I gave up. Really want to find an answer so that I can move on to the Bonus level. Does anyone have any ideas.
I can not build the last building to get the last looks like bracelet. So disappointment because I really liked this game.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Cant find enough supplys to build last building so that I can move on to bonus level. HELP PLE

[Post New]by badgerfann on Jan 24, 18 8:43 AM
I don't remember this exact level, but this is a general tip for any level where supplies are limited......check to see what supplies you have too much of at the end...if it is food and there are berry bushes on level, don't fully upgrade your food stand. Or if you have too much plastic...don't fully upgrade that building, etc.

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Cant find enough supplys to build last building so that I can move on to bonus level. HELP PLE

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jan 24, 18 3:29 PM
I think I had to play that one a few times. What was happening for me is that I'd accidentally craft like an extra pair of gloves or something. Make sure that you only craft the items as you need them, and craft the right one. I kept messing up that level.

Go to: