Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Exclusive food

[Post New]by Howdah on Jan 21, 18 5:23 PM
I plan to do more DQs for a while, which involves a lot of airship items. I plan to keep my exclusive pets fed as often as possible. Aside from crafting food and getting from the Ghostly Chest, what are the ways of getting exclusive food? I have asking friends, side gifts from crafting, wheels. Are there any ways I am missing? I have not really paid much attention to where food comes from.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Exclusive food

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 21, 18 5:34 PM
Exclusive pet food is obtained the same as any other pet food.

HOS
Sending Airships
Wheel of Fortune
Mystery Chests in Private Rooms
Trina's Lucky Diamond
Crafting something
Crafting prize wheel
Being gifted

Exclusive only in Ghostly Chest

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 21, 18 5:35 PM
Hi Howdah,

Exclusive food sometimes comes from the HOS, sending the airship or the chest n your friends rooms.

Getting it from the Ghostly Chest is a very expensive way to get the food.

These are the only other ways apart from those that you mentioned.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Exclusive food

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 21, 18 5:48 PM
Howdah wrote:I plan to do more DQs for a while, which involves a lot of airship items. I plan to keep my exclusive pets fed as often as possible. Aside from crafting food and getting from the Ghostly Chest, what are the ways of getting exclusive food? I have asking friends, side gifts from crafting, wheels. Are there any ways I am missing? I have not really paid much attention to where food comes from.
And ... of course, there is no guarantee that you will get the platinum chest when feeding them. Sometimes, when you feed them a lot (as soon as they wake up), you end up getting more of the other chests than the platinum ones.

LynnNfld
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LynnNfld on Jan 21, 18 6:09 PM
I often get exclusive food when I craft pet food. Buy the cheapest, and usually you get your coin back, plus a pet food. Plus, I have a ton of it, if you want to friend me, I will give you some. 646694 on PC, if you play on the same.
Xi

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 21, 18 7:53 PM
Silver_Hawk beat me to it and mentioned a lot things that I had forgotten.

Not sure if you can it playing the puzzles.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Jan 22, 18 12:13 AM
Thanks everyone.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 22, 18 10:59 AM
LynnNfld wrote:I often get exclusive food when I craft pet food. Buy the cheapest, and usually you get your coin back, plus a pet food. Plus, I have a ton of it, if you want to friend me, I will give you some. 646694 on PC, if you play on the same.
Xi

Hello Xi, I've invited you, so t'will be fab if you add me.

I'm interested to know how you have tonnes of pet food? I'm continually desperate for it!

As soon as I get enough I feed my lower-needs pets. I've given up feeding the high cost pets - what you get back is truly disappointing. Do you think the more you feed a pet the more the higher ratio you get?

I do understand they prefer certain rooms, but I get so excited when I've enough petfood to feed, I just feed away - oh dear....

Go to: