cthomas451
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Need Unique stamps

[Post New]by cthomas451 on Jan 21, 18 9:35 PM
Anyone who can help by gifting unique stamps please do so I
am at a stand still in the game. My in game name is Big Daddy and my friend code (ID) is 106022. Thank you for all your help in advance.

Edited on 01/21/2018 at 10:00:21 PM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

Re:Need Unique stamps

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 22, 18 8:14 AM
While I could, and will, accept your invitation so I can send you some stamps, I'd also like to give you a bit of advice from a few years of experience playing this game.

If you need 5 stamps for whatever you're creating, don't create the item until you have 25 stamps in your inventory. Then never let your inventory go below 20 stamps. Gradually increase your baseline inventory to at least 50. When you do that, the game tends to drop more stamps.

This is also true of pet food and airship items. If you follow that strategy, you will be able to build a supply and eventually you'll be able to accept invites and give away unique stamps the way many of us who have been playing a long time can. Good luck and expect an invite from Liza Rose.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Edited on 01/22/2018 at 8:32:28 AM PST

jack_tar
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by jack_tar on Jan 22, 18 8:33 AM
Happy to help - will send a request when I sign in.

I second the advice given to you by Mamarose.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 22, 18 11:06 AM
mamarose1900 wrote:

This is also true of pet food and airship items. If you follow that strategy, you will be able to build a supply and eventually you'll be able to accept invites and give away unique stamps the way many of us who have been playing a long time can.

Ahhh, that answers my question in one of my other posts. Really then, I should get a reasonable stash of pet food, say 20 of each, but don't use them? I guess that takes a lot of willpower to do, but if that's the way you get more petfood dropping, then I'll take the pain. :-)

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 22, 18 11:37 AM
Luckypool wrote:Ahhh, that answers my question in one of my other posts. Really then, I should get a reasonable stash of pet food, say 20 of each, but don't use them? I guess that takes a lot of willpower to do, but if that's the way you get more petfood dropping, then I'll take the pain. :-)
When I first started my iPad game, I was flying totally blind....(didn't find the forum until I was on Level 33 or so) ..... I found I could craft Ancestor's Spirit relatively easy and it netted 2000 coins when sold.....so I crafted a few.....then I had a character quest that required several of the unique stamps and I didn't have all I needed.

It took me 3 full days of playing at every opportunity I had before the first unique stamp dropped .......it was then that I found out that when you run out or very low on some of the items (stamps, pet food, airship items) ...... the game becomes very stingy with giving that particular item.

mamarose's advice to have at least 20 in stash is excellent ..... but, that is a bare minimum ..... you should ultimately have at least 100 of each kind in inventory because some of the levels require a bunch of stamps.

Check the end of each of the character quests for the levels in the NEW Strategy Guide.....at the end you will find how many stamps will be needed for that level if you end up needing to craft every item (sometimes you will get one from the Fortune Wheel which will lower that number, but it is something to plan for).

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 22, 18 12:50 PM
Thank you so much Annelliegram - what a help you are.

I hadn't twigged to work on a crafting item to get money. I went straight to Ancestor's Spirit but got HOS-locked almost immediately. I will put that on my daily 'to do' list though to craft that.

Another quessie, if I may be so bold... Are Level 82-ers unable to progress? Are you earning experience stars or just items when you finish a HOS?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 22, 18 1:24 PM
Luckypool wrote:

Another quessie, if I may be so bold... Are Level 82-ers unable to progress? Are you earning experience stars or just items when you finish a HOS?

You only earn experience when you complete a quest for a character or professor pinfeathers.

All level 82'ers can do is continue to play rounds of HOS, Castle Challenges, Events, and work on achievements until the next batch of content is released to get past level 82.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 22, 18 2:17 PM
I getcha - thank you.
So much great advice on this forum - most humbled!

Need Unique stamps

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 23, 18 10:55 PM
cthomas451 wrote:Anyone who can help by gifting unique stamps please do so I
am at a stand still in the game. My in game name is Big Daddy and my friend code (ID) is 106022. Thank you for all your help in advance.

Sent you an invite.

DeeJay46

Go to: