MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

My Wanderland ID Number mysteriously changed.......

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Jan 21, 18 11:23 PM
I don't know whether it is a "Windows 10" fault when my computer updated. Has this happened to anyone else & if so did you find out the reason or a solution to get the original ID back?

linda2997
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:My Wanderland ID Number mysteriously changed.......

[Post New]by linda2997 on Jan 22, 18 10:59 AM
Hi, My ID number changed when I received a newer computer with Windows 10 and I to start Wanderland over from the beginning which was fine with me, but I lost everything from my older game. I hope this helps if you needs I will be very happy to be your friend. linda2997 my new ID number is 294326

Edited on 01/22/2018 at 11:00:32 AM PST

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

Re:My Wanderland ID Number mysteriously changed.......

[Post New]by Judibeth on Jan 22, 18 10:21 PM
If you started your game on another computer, it will be a new game with a new ID number. This is an advantage if you want to start over because the game is linked to your computer's address and will not go back to the beginning of the game on a computer where the game has been played.

With some games like this you can apply to tech services with both your old and new ID numbers and your progress from your old game will be transferred to the new number. (I don't know if this works for Wanderland, but it is worth asking.)

Go to: