bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 22, 18 12:29 AM
During a family stroll through the woods, the penguins come across a magic book that transports them to a fairytale garden full of wondrous locations and new colorful mosaic puzzles! The penguins will need your help to complete the puzzles and explore this magical realm. Follow the penguins on their latest journey through logic puzzles and fairytales!

Re:Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 22, 18 5:17 AM
I'm getting bored with these now. Once you learn the secret to getting gold it's just same old, same old. I'd like to see them made harder, like bigger grids or something.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 22, 18 9:55 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:I'm getting bored with these now. Once you learn the secret to getting gold it's just same old, same old. I'd like to see them made harder, like bigger grids or something.

What gold? You solve the puzzles and every time you complete a level a new thing is added to the garden.

I think the grids are big enough. I've seen 20x20 grids and the numbers are too small for me to read and the squares are too small to count.

Granted, there's not any new thing with this one; it's a fantasy garden like so many others, but the music is sufficiently relaxing, and that's all I ask of these games - puzzles that are not too hard and not too easy, a nice garden, and nice music.

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Jan 22, 18 10:06 AM
I love doing these but using a color for just one square is lazy. Then always green across the bottom for grass and don't use again. Or a color for 2 eyes. I too would like to see a change in these after that many made.

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Jan 22, 18 10:09 AM
I still enjoy them. Relaxing for me. There is no gold.

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Jan 22, 18 1:33 PM
Gold is when you have no mistakes.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 22, 18 6:48 PM
grannyann_ wrote:Gold is when you have no mistakes.

What's wrong with not making mistakes?

I'm a stickler for perfection, so if there's even one mistake I will do it over.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Jan 22, 18 7:51 PM
Nothing new, nothing different. I would like to be able to choose the style of tile, a bit of animation with the items in the garden after its initial placement, or a choice of items to put in the garden and I have wanted to see something new with FM for a while now.

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jan 24, 18 5:11 AM
Valkara wrote:
cottoncandy2 wrote:I'm getting bored with these now. Once you learn the secret to getting gold it's just same old, same old. I'd like to see them made harder, like bigger grids or something.

What gold? You solve the puzzles and every time you complete a level a new thing is added to the garden.

I think the grids are big enough. I've seen 20x20 grids and the numbers are too small for me to read and the squares are too small to count.

Granted, there's not any new thing with this one; it's a fantasy garden like so many others, but the music is sufficiently relaxing, and that's all I ask of these games - puzzles that are not too hard and not too easy, a nice garden, and nice music.

I couldn't agree more! You are so right and I really like this series (I have them all!)

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Jan 24, 18 8:51 AM
I love the Fantasy Mosaics serie, but like mentioned before I would like to see bigger grids. The 2 things that are getting old (tiresome) is that the mouse doesn't stay 'locked' in a row. With 20 I have to go either slow or divide it into sections, otherwise my cursor is all over the place. The second is that it always goes back to the 1st color (if you haven't finished it yet). If this color has a lot of small numbers, I like to finish the other colors to make it more logic. Having to click on each next color is irritating.

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jan 25, 18 10:12 PM
i really love this series but different tiles would be nice as would not always going back to the first colour. I have all the series and think it would leave a lot of people such as those with eyesight problems not being able to play if there are bigger grids.

GRHA
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by GRHA on Feb 3, 18 7:56 AM
Does anyone know the name of the music used. (it has a lot of bassoon if that helps)?

Go to: