bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bbelle on Jun 10, 10 6:56 AM
I cannot find the last piece of the newspaper. Help, someone!!

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by rjdemo on Jun 10, 10 7:55 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Got trail version but when i go to play the screen goes black and back to telling me i have 60 mins let to play

[Post New]by clairtownsend on Jun 10, 10 10:53 AM
I have tried to play this game but it keeps going back to saying I have 60 minutes left, I have tried re-installing this game but still the same so I have purchased it and it is still doing the same thing????

akaratcat
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by akaratcat on Jun 10, 10 11:22 AM
Have only played 2 chapters,,,so far a good game.......somewhat easy to figure out....glad I purchased CE..........only 1 question.............

WHERE IS POODLEBEAR ?????????????
SO I THINK THIS WOULD BE POODLEBEAR APPROVED.

1wil2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by 1wil2 on Jun 10, 10 2:32 PM
I missed the ladder and cannot get back to it can anyone help?? Also not sure where other half of statue is??

Is there a walkthrough for this game!!

fudge25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fudge25 on Jun 10, 10 6:38 PM
Do not like the game at all and I tried to play twice and when I exited both times I thought my system was in crash mode. Will not buy and will delete immediately!!!!!!!

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by spiritc on Jun 10, 10 7:24 PM
Can't open room in fireplace to collect rest of ladder. Fire is out and I have zoomed iin but it will not open. Please advise.

[Post New]by chloesnana on Jun 10, 10 8:59 PM
I have downloaded the trail three times and it will not let me play!!!!! Keeps going back to exit screne saying I have 60 minutes to play!!!! HELP!!!!!

bell65
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by bell65 on Jun 11, 10 5:06 AM
i love this game
nearing the end and having a problem on the warf
trying to get the sign??? from the sparkling crate with the grab hand but getting nothing?
any suggestions?

[Post New]by katiesue58 on Jun 11, 10 8:49 AM
I just downloaded the Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition and now I can not get down the rabbit hole in the library. I clicked on the girl, and she keeps saying to go down the rabbit hole. I can't go foward or backwards...any suggestions?

sbch
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by sbch on Jun 11, 10 9:22 AM
katiesue58 wrote:I just downloaded the Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition and now I can not get down the rabbit hole in the library. I clicked on the girl, and she keeps saying to go down the rabbit hole. I can't go foward or backwards...any suggestions?

Can't get game to open

[Post New]by mommymeyer on Jun 11, 10 1:56 PM
The same thing keeps happening to me. It says I have 60 minutes left to play, the screen goes black and it takes me back and says Thanks for Playing, you have 60 minutes left. I've rebooted my computer and the same thing happens. Help!?

Susanlb10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Susanlb10 on Jun 11, 10 2:21 PM
I had the same problem as many others, never actually being able to open the game and instead getting the screen telling me I had 60 minutes to play. So I foolishly paid the money and bought the game, and I STILL can't open it. Is anyone there? We need a little help.

[Post New]by Quaizi on Jun 11, 10 6:44 PM
So I made it through the Library and I found the stairs to the rabbit hole but I can't go down them. I've tried hints, and reloading the game and still can't go down the stairs. When I use the hint it shows the ladder but I finished and found everything in this section....any suggestions?

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jun 11, 10 8:32 PM
I am at the wharf and have completed all the scenes. I still have the lamplighter but cannot pick up the Flux item. The crate sparkles, the hand appears but does not pick it up. Is this some kind of glitch. I am so tired of games with glitches. I paid for the CE because of the graphics and story line. I hope that I will not regret it.,

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jun 11, 10 8:46 PM
bell65 wrote:i love this game
nearing the end and having a problem on the warf
trying to get the sign??? from the sparkling crate with the grab hand but getting nothing?
any suggestions?

I went back in to the game and clicked on Paul Revere. He says to put out 6 lights. I only put out 2, Go back around the corner and use the lamplighter on the 4 yellow lights around the corner from the crates.

Daxxx333
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Daxxx333 on Jun 11, 10 8:48 PM
Grrrr ... Just purchased the game and when I try to play, all I get is a flashing screen forcing me to shut down the computer. Anyone with any ideas as to what I can do ? Help please

ACT2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ACT2 on Jun 12, 10 2:17 PM
I'm stuck trying to get down the rabbit hole. The stair case opened then trail ran out. I purchased the game and now I can not go down the rabbit hole. Can anyone help me???

[Post New]by heatherington on Jun 13, 10 6:34 AM
Now this is where the Mystery Case Files crew could take a page from the Flux Family Secrets: Rabbit Hole crew. You can have an enjoyable game without dirty decrepit rooms. For too long it seems that people think a room has to be nasty filthy with spiders and snakes in order to be enjoyable and charming. This Flux Family game shows you can have cleanliness and enjoyableness in the same package. There were just as many challenges as in the Mystery Case File games but it was just so much more enjoyable when I knew that I wasn’t going to run into a nasty tarantula around every corner. Please make more hidden object games like this one without all the nasty little eight legged creatures that don’t belong in a sane reliable world such as time travel.

Go to: