MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

These are the EXTRAS in the Collector's Edition of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 10, 10 5:25 AM
Hi Fishies,

I know most people want to know what the extras are in the Collector's Edition for Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole

They include:

12 Regular Chapters with 30 Badges to collect that unlock secrets
6 Bonus Chapters with all new locations
Built-in Strategy Guide which can be accessed without leaving the game
Several MP3s of Music
Desktop Patterns
Screensaver
Concept Sketches

I really enjoyed the game, hope you do too!

MargieB

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

Re:These are the EXTRAS in the Collector's Edition of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jun 10, 10 5:29 AM
Sounds good, thank you Margie

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

Re:These are the EXTRAS in the Collector's Edition of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Jun 10, 10 5:36 AM

Thanks Margie!

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jun 10, 10 5:41 AM
Thanks Margie. The game is fun and seems well worth the price.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Jun 10, 10 5:51 AM
Thanks Margie!
Only other question I have for you is:
Are the 6 bonus chapters same layout, i.e. same general length as the lengths of the standard 12?

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 10, 10 5:59 AM
Thanks for the info Margie
I also would like to know if the bonus chapters are similar to the regular chapters play wise and how much play time the extra chapters add to the game.

Thanks

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 10, 10 6:14 AM
The regular chapters are longer than the bonus chapters.

It's hard for me to judge game length on any game because I rarely play straight through any game since I write as I go along. I thought that overall the game length was pretty decent.

Hope this helps a bit.

MargieB

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 8:36:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jun 10, 10 6:46 AM
MargieB wrote: The bonus chapters are longer than the bonus chapters.

It's hard for me to judge game length on any game because I rarely play straight through any game since I write as I go along. I thought that overall the game length was pretty decent.

Hope this helps a bit.

MargieB

MargieB,
Do you mean that the regular game chapters are longer than the bonus chapters? Or that the bonus chapters are longer than the regular game chapters?
Since extra length is one of my main considerations with these Collector's Edition games, that information will be of great help to me.
Classicaljazz

jblotz237
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jblotz237 on Jun 10, 10 8:28 AM
Hi Margie B. Will you be doing a walkthrough on this game? And another question for you, I have been doing some of the othe **** games that are older and still do not have walkthroughs, are walkthroughs done on most of the games? Thanks, Jode

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 10, 10 8:43 AM
Hi ClassicalJazz, Sorry about that typo, I fixed my original post. I meant the regular chapters are longer than the bonus chapters.

Hi jboltz, I did the walkthrough for this game, it is built-into the game. We will publish the walklthrough on the blog once the regular edition is released.

We do not plan to make walkthroughs for some of the older games, there may be a few exceptions in the future but for now we don't plan to. There are a lot of new good games coming out that we are working on walkthroughs as we speak.

Hope this helps.

MargieB

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 1:44:37 PM PST

[Post New]by sweetpops58 on Jun 10, 10 9:34 AM
Thank you so much for the information regarding extras.
I have just bought this game as I enjoyed the hour trial. Also enjoyed the first Flux game, it's length was fantastic and kept me entertained for a long time, so much so that I continue to go back to it when waiting on new games being released on BF.
Hope all my fellow fishies enjoy this one.

reclusive
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,169 Posts

[Post New]by reclusive on Jun 10, 10 11:20 AM
Thank you MargieB for the list of Extras in the CE version. I appreciate knowing how many extra levels there as well as what the bonus levels are.

But most of all you deserve a BIG THANK YOU for all the hard work you put into doing the walkthroughs because I know they are time consuming. So you get my

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Jun 10, 10 12:51 PM
Thank you Margie for taking the time to figure this all out. I'm ancious to trial the game.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 10, 10 1:49 PM

Thanks sweetpop58, reclusive and joyfullady, glad to hear the information has been helpful

MargieB

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 1:50:13 PM PST

Laura29
Clownfish
Clownfish
833 Posts

[Post New]by Laura29 on Jun 11, 10 12:03 AM
Can anyone tell me, if we miss some of the badges (flux, history, and secrets) in a level, do you have a chance to get them later in the game? And Margie, let me just say, you rock! The walkthroughs you and prpldiva post are just awesome. So thanks for all your hard work!

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Jun 11, 10 2:37 AM
Laura29 wrote:Can anyone tell me, if we miss some of the badges (flux, history, and secrets) in a level, do you have a chance to get them later in the game? And Margie, let me just say, you rock! The walkthroughs you and prpldiva post are just awesome. So thanks for all your hard work!

DITTO

I am sure I missed at least one.

Thanks MargieB

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Jun 11, 10 3:44 AM
One extra that I love in this game, even though it is probably not exclusive to the CE, is the HD mode. I wasn't sure if the computer I usually use was HD or not, but I figured, what the heck, let's give this little button a try. LOVED IT.

I couldn't believe the difference - and I usually don't notice that stunning of a difference between "normal" and HD, especially when comparing drawn art as opposed to photographs. I switched modes during the scene with Lincoln and the train, and I thought the graphics in that scene were crisp and clear in normal mode - until the HD kicked in.

All I can say is "WOW" and I hope we see more games offered with the HD option in the future.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jun 11, 10 4:16 AM
That sounds like I should consider getting a monitor that can do HD, because my graphics card is quite new and surely up to it. And there I was, thinking the regular graphics of this game were great already...

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 11, 10 4:22 AM
Are the 30 badges to collect in the regular version or only the CE?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 11, 10 12:28 PM
Hi Laura,

Thanks for your kind words

You can go back and get badges only if you have not completed the chapter. Once you've passed a chapter you will have to replay the game to get the badges you missed.

Thanks sunny so sweet as always!

Hi LizzieK, I have not played the SE version of the game yet so would rather not answer until I know for sure but will certainly find out and report back.

Thanks,

MargieB

Go to: