betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Just a Personal Goal !!

[Post New]by betslou41 on Jan 22, 18 12:31 PM
Just reached the 4 million dollar mark !!! Never thought I could do it !!! Going to take a break if we have to wait until April for the next event !!! I will still be checking in and gifting !!!
Good luck,
Betslou41

Re:Just a Personal Goal !!

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 22, 18 1:47 PM
Congratulations !! That's not an easy thing to do

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

Just a Personal Goal !!

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 22, 18 2:22 PM
betslou41 wrote:Just reached the 4 million dollar mark !!!

I'm wel-jel. I have 32,000 coins and about to level up, so that's gonna cost big time. Hey ho, onwards and upwards.

Just realised non-UK posters might wonder what wel-jel means! It is 'well jealous', but meant in a nice way. :-)

Edited on 01/22/2018 at 2:24:02 PM PST

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 22, 18 2:28 PM
Good luck! Honestly I have problems to understand anybody has got less coins after the very generous WE, I have got a million coins during the event quite easily.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 22, 18 2:31 PM
WTG Bets!!

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jan 23, 18 10:52 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:Good luck! Honestly I have problems to understand anybody has got less coins after the very generous WE, I have got a million coins during the event quite easily.

Not everyone has leveled up to the top.
Or started with an abundance of coins to start with.
Not everyone has the Xmas 2 open or less friends.
Me, went from 81,000 to 1,251,000. leveled up and went right back down to under 800,000 in no time at all! (ipad game)

Congrats bets!! Treasure that!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 27, 18 4:03 PM
Congratulations, Betslou!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

smartsquid
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by smartsquid on Jan 27, 18 5:04 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:Good luck! Honestly I have problems to understand anybody has got less coins after the very generous WE, I have got a million coins during the event quite easily.

Congrats to Betslou - way to go!

Luckypool - I feel your pain! As noted by 1457051, not everyone is at the same high level, already has an abundance of coinage or lots of friends (i.e. limited rooms to play). The other aspects are amount of time spent playing per day and the ability during the WE to play the Christmas room HOS continuously without succumbing to incredible boredom! No criticism intended - guess it's just that some of us on lower levels may not have used the WE to its full extent.

Go to: