mai's computer-chapter 7

[Post New]by gamegamegame on Jun 10, 10 8:26 AM
chapter 7 - instructions are to check out Mai's computer but can't open the "sparkles" - anyone else have that problem? fix it?

Re:mai's computer-chapter 7

[Post New]by seattlebrat on Jun 28, 10 4:09 PM
I have the same problem.It is frustrating.I do hope someone can answer this question.

[Post New]by ladygladiola on Jan 3, 11 10:30 AM
I have the same problem too. Is this anyway to get past this level

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

mai's computer-chapter 7

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 1, 11 5:56 PM
gamegamegame wrote:chapter 7 - instructions are to check out Mai's computer but can't open the "sparkles" - anyone else have that problem? fix it?

Have you gotten the computer or are the sparkles on the chest wherein you have to move the pieces to unlock the chest to get to the computer?

If it's the latter, then you're not going to be able to resolve the issue and you have to REPLAY the game under a different profile name and then look at my post entitled IF YOU DON'T WANT... to avoid the problem.

MEnr56

[Post New]by Myles_Cullen on Aug 1, 11 7:17 PM
I had the problem, too.But then I figured out that the solution was simply to select the laptop in Inventory and put it on that desk. So the word "Mai's computer" means that pink laptop!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 15, 11 12:20 AM
Myles_Cullen wrote:I had the problem, too.But then I figured out that the solution was simply to select the laptop in Inventory and put it on that desk. So the word "Mai's computer" means that pink laptop!!

BUT you have to do the puzzle first before you can reach the laptop and therein lies the problem if you've not visited Ryan in the hospital BEFORE visiting Mai's apartment -- clearing the living room and doing the puzzle box to get the key and then clearing Mai's bedroom before trying to unlock the area to get to the laptop.

If you've not done the above-mentioned tasks BEFORE inserting that key into the puzzle area, then the key will NOT work and it becomes "stuck" and it's impossible to move any further into the game and you've got to RESTART the game under a DIFFERENT profile -- definite and thankfully, the only glitch that I came upon in this game -- which I just completed.

I think I ought to become a detective as I could've told you who the culprit was from the very first visit to the refuge center.

MENr56

[Post New]by rlacross22 on Jan 11, 13 7:49 AM
I cant get the word "games" to show up on the lab computer. Only the "s" shows up. Stuck for a week now...

Go to: