Hika-Ri 11 has me stumped

[Post New]by barbdarling on Jan 22, 18 9:00 PM
I collected the nut and it sits up in the right hand corner. That is the only way I can figure to cure all the people but it won't do anything when I click on it. I can't cure the folks even when I have stored up mana to cure 10 people. If someone knows how to get past this level please help. It is raising my blood pressure!!!

Re:Hika-Ri 11 has me stumped

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Jan 23, 18 7:42 AM
You will find the altar to cure your workers on the upper right corner of the screen. You'll need to build it first and then cure them with mana. You can only cure one at a time, your worker will need to pray at the altar to get cured.

Edited on 01/23/2018 at 8:03:42 AM PST

[Post New]by barbdarling on Jan 31, 18 12:43 PM
thanks, North Storm but I did that. I even collected enough mana to cure 8 workers in a row but by the time two or three were cured the first ones were already sick again. I am beginning to wonder if my download has a tech issue.

cheryl502
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cheryl502 on Feb 7, 18 2:50 PM
Collect as much mana and wood, stone, etc until you have a LOT of them. Then demolish them one by one and build huts. Increase the huts to 3 each workers. Keep healing a few at a time so you don't run out of workers as you will need them to build the huts. Once you have all the workers, heal them.

[Post New]by neverrmind on Mar 12, 18 9:53 AM
tried building all the worker huts and adding all the workers but never could keep up with the healing mana...don't want to give up but I'm not able to progress.
any other suggestions?

Go to: