playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

My Friends Rooms

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jan 23, 18 1:21 AM
Now that the Xmas Event is over and we are back to the "normal game", I had a quick peek at all my Friends rooms today.

I suppose it is no surprise to see that of my 70 or so Friends, about 42% have reverted back to their original Room in various stages of furnishing while 40% are now opting for the Spring Room.
About 15% have their Xmas Room No. 2 open while 2 of them still have their Xmas Room No. 1 open!

Interesting or not?

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

Re:My Friends Rooms

[Post New]by dandydog on Jan 23, 18 3:04 AM
Good morning PTG... ..Because here in the Midwest the Weather has turned almost Balmy like...(it was in the 60tys yesterday!)..I have decided to let the "Joys of Springtime" enter into "My Castle Room."....So... Once more the Tiny Kitten lounges in Her lovely Hammock while Her friend Cardinal Sings to Her from it's flowering bushes...... Tra La, Tra La.....

PS...PTG, I love your Sweet Orange Blue Eye Award Pet Kitty!

Edited on 01/23/2018 at 3:39:39 AM PST

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Jan 23, 18 5:07 AM
I have left my Christmas Room 2 open. It will be my default room between events unless Spring brings us a room with more HOS.

I have 3 friends with computers that died with Christmas Room 2 open. I played those HOS throughout the winter event. Because I already have 1 dead MC game out there and the forum is full of people transferring their games, I figure why not leave the game with some potential use for someone later.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 23, 18 2:32 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:I have left my Christmas Room 2 open. It will be my default room between events unless Spring brings us a room with more HOS.

I have 3 friends with computers that died with Christmas Room 2 open. I played those HOS throughout the winter event. Because I already have 1 dead MC game out there and the forum is full of people transferring their games, I figure why not leave the game with some potential use for someone later.

As Above

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 23, 18 2:57 PM
Ah..... lovely as is the new Christmas room....... I have engaged my Spring room.....it is still my favorite of all.

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Jan 23, 18 5:20 PM
I loved the new Christmas room. However, now that the event is over, I want something cheery to offset the gloomy, cloudy, rainy weather in the NW. The Spring room is "happy" (not that the Christmas room wasn't) and makes me smile when I go in.

DeeDee

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 23, 18 9:23 PM
I have the Christmas Room 2 still up in my dandy donna game because I don't have enough disk space to open it up. If I can figure out how to transfer it to my Surface, I will try to get it there. I like the Spring Room, so I put it up in my DeeJay46 game. I too hope they give us a Spring Room 2 so we can have fun like this Christmas Room gave us.

DeeJay46

Go to: