judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Mini Games?

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 23, 18 11:55 AM
I have played this game for the full hour, eight levels, and yet have not come across any mini games. Is there a certain level that the mini games start at? I do love it and am thinking of buying it, but sort of on the fence as I have no coupon codes for this.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Mini Games?

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jan 23, 18 12:03 PM
You gather gems (crystals) from the crystal rooms of each level and then "purchase" bonus games with them from the bonus games menu. You can access the bonus games menu from the castle screen or the main menu. I hope this helps.

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 23, 18 2:32 PM
I see a box on the screen with a crystal on it. Am I supposed to be able to click on it and then it takes me somewhere else? I click on it and nothing happens. Level 11 and still no gems.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Jan 23, 18 3:01 PM
Hi judithannegg,

The crystal room is available at the end of each level, after the garden room. After you complete the garden room, you will see that one of the arrows will take you there.

On the main menu, (bottom left) go into the Collector's Edition Extras, and the Strategy Guide should explain it to you.

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 23, 18 4:55 PM
Thanks guys for your help! Got it figured out. I went ahead and bought the game. I always play on timed, difficult mode, and no help, so I am enjoying this wonderful game!

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Jan 23, 18 5:32 PM
I knew you'd figure it out...but I'm glad to be of help! This IS a wonderful game!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 24, 18 11:19 AM
judithannegg wrote:I always play on timed, difficult mode, and no help, so I am enjoying this wonderful game!

I'm glad I'm not the only fish in the pond who does this - you should post more often so devs won't be afraid to give us a challenge! With all due respect to players for whom playing M3s isn't their forte, I've always felt that there are at least as many other players out there who do like a challenge and want our games to bring it. It's just that most players don't post in forums unless they're stuck.

Go to: