HelenBB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Where are the Pro Stars?

[Post New]by HelenBB on Jan 23, 18 12:51 PM
I haven't seen the Pro Stars event in weeks. I have a lot of courses piled up waiting for that last gold flag to go pro! It used to be that you would run Crazy Cups (which you're still doing, yay!) and then Pro Stars a day or two afterward. This is excellent planning.

Is the Pro Stars event coming up again soon?

Thanks!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Where are the Pro Stars?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 24, 18 4:54 PM
Hello HelenBB,

While the Forum Moderation Team isn't provided information about the events being run for Fairway Solitaire, we can absolutely provide your feedback and request to the teams behind the game so they know what you are hoping to see reappear soon. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what events work well for you and what you'd like to see.

While we won't receive information regarding changes made, we do our best to advocate for our players so that the right teams who can make those changes know what players would like to see in future iterations of the game. Thank you again for your time and feedback on those events in the game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: