bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Burger Shop forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Burger Shop forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Burger Shop players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Burger Shop Brilliance

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Aug 27, 08 7:51 PM
There is something so unique about Burger Shop's smoothness that I find myself going back to it again and again, even after I got the game out. I love the stereotypes and comedy too. But it does tend to make me hungry!

Re:Welcome to Burger Shop forum

[Post New]by GameQueen1975 on Sep 15, 08 11:00 AM
Yes Me too I must have beat story mode like 5 times already and I still love this game a lot

[Post New]by catcatcody on Nov 9, 08 1:55 PM
i love the game i bought it and beet it and now i
just try to get my high score up.

[Post New]by Rachel00275 on Aug 27, 09 1:27 PM
[b]I love this game! Burger shop 2 is fun as well.

[Post New]by bethdewey on Apr 6, 10 12:00 PM
This is a great game. I have not been able to get an answer. . .maybe this is just a vocabulary issue. . .to what are "bonus points". Are they the same thing as the "power up" points? I'm having trouble understanding the scoring. Like how do the food purchase amounts play into this? There is a "goal" score but even if I exceed that goal. . .sometimes by A LOT. . .I still do not get a perfect score. I guess what I'm after is what are the components to achieving a perfect score. I'd like a breakdown in numbers.

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on May 12, 10 4:08 AM
It's today's DD--but from the screen shots it looks exactly like BS2, which I already have. Is it virtually the same?

ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ggxgp on May 12, 10 10:37 AM
Decided to buy the game on the DD based on the good reviews without trying it first.
Thank you everyone for all the input.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on May 12, 10 11:50 PM
Gee, thanks a lot BIgFish! I just purchased this game on Saturday during the sale for $4.99. A few days later, you put it on sale for $2.99! Ugh!

That said, this is one addicting game. I have had Burger Shop 2 for a year now and while we have well over 50 games from BF, it is the one game that gets played the most. A very, very addicting game. I purchased Burger Shop 1 to go with it. I had played it on other sites, but I always had trouble with the other sites and prefer not having ads while I am playing.

This time management game basically sets you up in a Burger Shop and continues to add different types of customers and menu items. It quickly gets you moving in order to keep everyone happy. Burger Shop 1 has a little different music than 2, cookies instead of lollipops, no Burgerbot 2.0 that can serve 1 item to multiple customers, and aliens as customers. The game is also a lot shorter, but just as fun as the second version. Definitely a bargain for $2.99.

[Post New]by mixedmartial2010 on Jun 6, 10 2:39 PM
[b][i] Just a one of a kind game to have fun and play...I do find myself coming back and back again!....just kool fun!

Biedermia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Biedermia on Jul 18, 10 3:37 AM
This is one of the games I never delete from my computer. If I'm bored, I always go back to it and I tend to play the final level of expert just to see if I can beat my highest score. This is a keeper.

[Post New]by Noghon on Jul 31, 10 3:27 PM
Love the game but am having a lot of trouble beating the everybody round. The conveyor belt never seems to have what I need to finish orders. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Sep 17, 10 9:13 AM
bethdewey wrote:There is a "goal" score but even if I exceed that goal. . .sometimes by A LOT. . .I still do not get a perfect score. I guess what I'm after is what are the components to achieving a perfect score.

Are you referring to when it shows "Perfect +100" at the end of the level? I think you get that when every customer is at 5 star satisfaction level (having even 1 person at 4 stars means you don't get "Perfect").

[Post New]by krakow1 on Nov 29, 10 6:33 AM
Can anyone help? I have reached level 74 in burger shop one and cannot get a perfect score, is there something I am missing?

[Post New]by sean0254 on Mar 19, 11 4:12 AM
I like this game. Can you start again?

[Post New]by cheesemonkey14 on Mar 25, 11 11:56 AM
IM IN LOVE WITH BURGER SHOP 1 AND 2!

[Post New]by petra565 on Nov 30, 13 10:18 PM
does anyone know when is burger shop 3 going to be released? can't wait for it!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Dec 27, 13 2:21 AM
I'm waiting for Burger Shop 3 also.
I keep checking and hoping.

[Post New]by monkeyfries on Mar 5, 14 12:09 PM
bethdewey wrote:This is a great game. I have not been able to get an answer. . .maybe this is just a vocabulary issue. . .to what are "bonus points". Are they the same thing as the "power up" points? I'm having trouble understanding the scoring. Like how do the food purchase amounts play into this? There is a "goal" score but even if I exceed that goal. . .sometimes by A LOT. . .I still do not get a perfect score. I guess what I'm after is what are the components to achieving a perfect score. I'd like a breakdown in numbers.

bethdewey im not sure wat bounus points are either but a perfect score means every costuemer left with 5 star happiness so here is how is goes
guy- 5
lady- 5
cowboy-5
mom and kid- 5
perfect score

guy-5
lady-4
cowboy-5
mom and kid-4
not perfect score

see wat it is the perfect score has nothing to do with points

Go to: