Friends of dandy donna

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 23, 18 9:30 PM
Please don't gift this game as I cannot open it up due to lack of disk space. I'm going to try to put it on my other tablet, if I can figure out how to do so..

If I don't have you as a friend on my DeeJay46 game, I will slowly invite you to it. If you want to invite me before I get to you, My ID# is 637896.

Thanks for being such great friends,
DeeJay46

edited the ID#

Edited on 01/23/2018 at 10:08:27 PM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:Friends of dandy donna

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 23, 18 10:22 PM
NOTED, LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE IS BACK UP AND READY TO RECEIVE GIFTS.

IF I EVER GET MY NEW LAPTOP TO WORK PROPERLY I WILL HAVE ENOUGH DISK SPACE FOR YEARS OF THE CASTLE.

RIGHT NOW IT IS A DOOR STOP. I REFUSES TO SEE IT'S OWN KEYBOARD AND MOUSE.

I CAN PUT AN EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND MOUSE ON IT IT WORK JUST FINE. DON'T THINK MY GRANDSON WANTS TO LOSE HIS. HE HAS A TOWER MY HUSBAND GOT FOR HIM.

SO HE REALLY NEEDS THE KEYBOARD AND MOUSE.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 23, 18 11:14 PM
HI SHARLENE,

I PUT THE GAME ON A FLASHDRIVE THINKING THAT WOULD FREE UP SOME SPACE, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. I UNINSTALLED EVERYTHING I COULD BUT IT STILL GIVES ME THE MESSAGE THAT THERE'S NOT ENOUGH DISK SPACE. I WENT TO BEST BUY TO SEE IF THERE WAS A WAY TO GET MORE SPACE, BUT THEY SAID IT WOULD PROBABLY BE CHEAPER TO GET A DIFFERENT COMPUTER.

I HAD TO PUT AN EXTERNAL KEYBOARD ON MY SURFACE TABLET, BECAUSE IT SOMEHOW FRIED THE ORIGINAL ONE. IT WORKS GREAT UNLESS I FORGET TO TURN IT ON. LOL!

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jan 24, 18 1:31 AM
Came on to forum and saw your message. Thanks for the update and please keep me posted. Will just gift to DeeJay46 until further notice.

Chris

laran
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by laran on Jan 24, 18 2:02 AM
I will keep dandy donna in the waiting room for the time being and send gifts to DeeJay. Hope you manage to transfer the other game.
Take care
Carla/Aurora

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Friends of dandy donna

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 24, 18 9:05 AM
lanky46musician wrote:Please don't gift this game as I cannot open it up due to lack of disk space. I'm going to try to put it on my other tablet, if I can figure out how to do so..

If I don't have you as a friend on my DeeJay46 game, I will slowly invite you to it. If you want to invite me before I get to you, My ID# is 637896.

DeeJay46

edited the ID#

Strange.....I have your DeeJay46 game card as 637869 and it shows green. Which ID is correct, please?

ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Jan 24, 18 10:19 AM
Good luck lanky. I wish I had went to the forum before gifting. I will wait for your next post about dandy.

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Jan 24, 18 1:33 PM
Dandy,

Understood! I've already responded to the DeeJay46 game!

Astra

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

Friends of dandy donna

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Jan 24, 18 8:09 PM
lanky46musician wrote:Please don't gift this game as I cannot open it up due to lack of disk space. I'm going to try to put it on my other tablet, if I can figure out how to do so..

DeeJay46

edited the ID#

How much free space do you have on your drive?

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jan 24, 18 10:24 PM
I will hold DD as a friend until this gets straightened out.
Best of luck!

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Jan 25, 18 4:57 AM
You're on my game for as long as you want to be. Hope everything gets straightened out quickly for you.

katiek 41185

Friends of dandy donna

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 26, 18 11:34 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:

DeeJay46

edited the ID#

How much free space do you have on your drive?

I went in to my game to find out how much space I had left and found out I could open up the game tonight. So, I took down my wishlist, gifted my friends and received my gifts. If I can get in several times, I will put my wishlist backup. I don't know what was different tonight, but I'm glad it worked.

DeeJay46

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Jan 27, 18 12:55 AM
I've got deejay back on my game and have welcomed you back!

katiek

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 27, 18 3:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep DD around, since I know what's going on. I hope it gets sorted soon.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Jan 28, 18 2:18 PM
kkreisman, It is dandy donna in trouble. I have not lost either one. Too bad if you lost DJ.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 28, 18 10:49 PM
Yes, it is dandy donna that I can't open. I was able to get in twice, but then the next day-no such luck. It says I have 632 mb of free space when I clean it up. Right now it says I only have 201 mb of space.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Jan 29, 18 10:38 AM
Got you DJ. Play your guitar while you wait. Will wait for update on DD.
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Jan 29, 18 10:49 AM
1457051 wrote:I will hold DD as a friend until this gets straightened out.
Best of luck!

Same from me
datsalotta

Go to: