help me with the weights

[Post New]by poogames100 on Jun 11, 10 1:13 AM
please help me with the weights.Its been quite some time since i have been trying to solve this prob. Help plz

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Re:help me with the weights

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Jun 11, 10 9:53 AM
Hi, here's a link to the walkthrough AND a brief explanation I had given to another gamer. Hope either/both can help you. If you're still stuck, send me a PM and I'll try to help further.

At the fruit stand one, you have to find the weights that are in the main street and go to the fruit stand where there'll be the weighing stand with one weight already there. You have to weigh the different fruits against the different weights until you get a match. Unfortunately, the weighing is random, so it's kinda hit or miss, but a little patience and you'll get it.

Opening the gates is a similar scenario. You'll find the toys you'll need on the main street. To open the gates, you need to find the toy that matches the weight that is shown on the post. When you get the correct toy, the post will sink into the ground. When all the posts sink into the ground, the gates will open.

If you get a message that you have too many items, or some message like that, just pull the items that don't seem to work out of inventory and replace them in the main street.

For example, when you're working with the weights and the fruit, don't keep any toys in the inventory. They'll be used later when you want to open the gates.

And here's the link to the walkthrough, just copy and paste to your browser: [link removed by moderator]

Hope this helps, and if it doesn't just PM me and I'll try to be a better helper, lol.

Good luck, I loved this game.

Sable

Edited on 06/11/2010 at 10:43:07 AM PST

Re:help me with the weights

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jul 3, 10 3:45 PM
I skipped weighing on the scale, and just did the posts at the gates......it seemed to work fine that way; and a lot less work.

Go to: