pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Why does BF......

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 24, 18 6:43 AM
I'm just curious, Intersol's motto is offering free to play games, on fb etc. why do they keep offering these games for sale? (which btw are ALL the same)

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Why does BF......

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 24, 18 11:14 AM
I guess that would explain why all the games you buy once from Intersol are clones of each other. They'd rather be spending their real effort on FTP money pits since app games are the latest thing...

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jan 25, 18 4:18 AM
Because they don't "earn" enough money on it.
It simply gives too little and therefore they started selling for one-time price here.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/25/2018 at 10:51:37 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 25, 18 11:06 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I wish I had more specifics to provide in regards to the factors that go into the release of games on our website, however the Forum Moderation Team is not provided this information. Thanks for understanding that moderators unable to provide information in regards to that.

I also wanted to quickly remind our players to be aware of our Forum Rules while making posts, specifically, the following:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Following the forum rules helps maintain a comfortable atmosphere for players of all ages and backgrounds to enjoy, as well as helps to maintain the accessibility of the forums. Thank you for helping us maintain this on our forums by keeping posts on topic and abiding by the forum rules.

Since this thread appears to not be discussing this game specifically and has gone off topic, I'm going to lock this thread. Thanks for your time, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: