mlc311
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

New levels???

[Post New]by mlc311 on Jan 24, 18 8:03 AM
When I finished level 200, a message appeared saying additional levels would be available in a future update. I keep checking in but never see any new ones. Has anybody received more than 200 levels? Hate to keep this on desktop if they are not going to be available.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:New levels???

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 24, 18 11:03 AM
As far as I can tell, there are no plans for an expansion pack to be added to Silver Tale.

[Post New]by frustrated115 on Mar 14, 18 9:36 AM
are they going to make a silvertale 2 ???

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 14, 18 9:42 AM
I'd noticed one of the game designers in Runefall and Silver Tale wasn't on the Match Ventures team so don't know if that person has left Playcademy permanently or just didn't work on that project. Based upon my experience with Runefall, Silver Tale, and Match Ventures I think his input was a key factor to the concepts of the 1st 2 games and if he's gone there may not be another game like it.

I don't work for the developer and they can't divulge any details to those outside the company but it couldn't hurt to contact Playcademy directly to ask if they have a future M3 in the works, if you're interested. As for me, their earlier M3s were enough for me and I won't be buying any more from them because they were quite the project to get through each one and I don't have anywhere near the amount of gaming time I used to have.

Edited on 03/14/2018 at 9:49:28 AM PST

Bara1948
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bara1948 on Apr 9, 18 1:22 PM
Well frickle farkle! I truly enjoy this game as it doesn't seem to mind that this Old Bat is more than kinda sorta slow #laughs# Same as with Runefall, another game I truly enjoy. If they're both "dead in the water" and all, what's the point in hoping for more? Doesn't seem fair that they tell us to "stay tuned" when they stopped doing anything.

Go to: