MYCP
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Game won't start

[Post New]by MYCP on Jan 24, 18 4:21 PM
I bought and installed Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 today and it will not open. I get a black screen and then nothing. I have to turn my mac off at the wall and restart. I has happened twice so far.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Game won't start

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 24, 18 4:44 PM
Hello MYCP,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after purchasing Jewel Quest Solitaire 3, that the game doesn't appear to start. This could be because of an issue with newer operating systems and compatibility with this specific game. If you are trying to play this game on a relatively newer Mac, this is likely why the game isn't playing as expected.

Players are able to see the recommended or suggested system requirements for a game by viewing the page for the game in question. For more information about that, please see our article below:

Game Compatibility (Computer)

Since this may be the case, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of this game and details about your current operating system. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they can to assist and ensure you're not stuck with a game you're unable to play.

Also, because this seems to be a technical issue with this game, I'm going to go ahead and lock it and recreate the designated technical issues thread, should more reports need to be made or if this issue needs to be discussed further. You can see that recreated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Quest Solitaire 3 here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are further questions, don't hesitate to let me know via a PM. The Forum Moderation Team is happy to listen and help out as best they can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: