Level 74

[Post New]by trishywoo on Jun 11, 10 6:45 AM
Oh please someone help me !!! I have been on this level for about 2 weeks and get down to about 15 poppers and get thumped !!! How do you get through this ???

Help please !! Thanks

mollyroselee
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Level 74

[Post New]by mollyroselee on Jun 15, 10 9:52 AM
yu just got to try and try again. don't know how i did it -now stuck on 75!

cami_sole
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cami_sole on Jun 24, 10 11:05 PM
Hi - I was stuck on L74 for ages as well - wait until you get to L76 - been on there for months and have virtually given up ( Great game though

Beehead
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Beehead on May 14, 13 3:34 AM
So there are NO tips at all?

This was a great game until it got to be impossible. For the most part, even the worst levels eventually were conquerable.

Then I got to Level 74...I've played it I don't know how many times. No matter how close I get, something happens like just not getting the popper color I need.

Two snakes at once, circles in front of circles, how are we ever supposed to progress?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 19, 13 1:13 PM
I'm with Mollyroselee on this one. There really isn't a secret to the later levels, you just have to keep trying. I have noticed that if the chains get too close to the powder kegs it doesn't help you out much by giving you the color you need, so it takes a bit of luck with the right powerups at the right time. Adventure mode is completeable if you practice enough.

Go to: