[Post New]by BJT006 on Jan 25, 18 12:38 AM
HUGE still works

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:code

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 25, 18 3:25 AM
And now it doesn't, probably because the mods saw your post and stopped it.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Jan 25, 18 3:38 AM
It didn't work for me in the UK at local time 09.30!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 25, 18 3:49 AM
Scottie12 wrote:It didn't work for me in the UK at local time 09.30!

That would be 1.30am BigFish time (Pacific Standard Time).

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by nanafraser on Jan 25, 18 4:43 AM
Didn't work for me in California 4AM

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jan 25, 18 5:21 AM
I was up at 4 am - 1 am pacific time, hoping to get the discount
and now I know why it didn't work

campfire29
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by campfire29 on Jan 25, 18 7:08 AM
Does not work Mich. 10:00 a.m

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jan 25, 18 8:25 AM
I've used a previous day's code as late as 10pm Pacific time when the fact that it was still working had likewise been indicated in the forums. Maybe BFG makes their decision on how quickly to pull a code based on initial/projected sales? Either way, I doubt BJT006's mention of it had anything to do w/ when the code was deactivated, as I doubt the people responsible could be that slipshod & keep their jobs.

Edited on 01/25/2018 at 8:28:03 AM PST

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jan 26, 18 10:37 AM
The moderators have stated in other game forums that they do not have any control over when the codes are deactivated. They only monitor the forums to answer questions or problems when they can, and look for postings that are against the forum rules. However, I am surprised how much Spam there is on this forum today from yesterday, as it is usually cleared around 8:00 a.m. PST each morning, after the employees at BF get into work.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 27, 18 12:16 AM
Rob_Blake wrote:The moderators have stated in other game forums that they do not have any control over when the codes are deactivated. They only monitor the forums to answer questions or problems when they can, and look for postings that are against the forum rules.

That is true, they don't deactivate a code, but that doesn't mean that they don't pass the information on that a code is still working the moment they see a post about it to whoever is responsible for taking the codes off.

Edited on 01/27/2018 at 12:35:02 AM PST

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jan 27, 18 7:21 AM
Valdy wrote:
Rob_Blake wrote:The moderators have stated in other game forums that they do not have any control over when the codes are deactivated. They only monitor the forums to answer questions or problems when they can, and look for postings that are against the forum rules.

That is true, they don't deactivate a code, but that doesn't mean that they don't pass the information on that a code is still working the moment they see a post about it to whoever is responsible for taking the codes off.

Although that may be true also, there have been many more times that codes have been good all day the next day, even though someone posted early that it was still working. I have bought several games in the past on the day after, many hours after someone has posted about it. So, it appears to be a hit and miss whether or not the codes are deactivated immediately or not till much later the day after. I'm just glad when they are still good, and just wait for the next good sale if not.

Go to: