sbch
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

rabbit hole in library

[Post New]by sbch on Jun 11, 10 9:25 AM
i can not figure out how to go down the steps? i have no directional arrow just a bunch of sparkles.

Re:rabbit hole in library

[Post New]by lostsoulkiara on Jun 11, 10 9:27 AM
I am having same problem can't get down the stairs .

kckvic
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by kckvic on Jun 11, 10 11:30 AM
i'm having the same problem, played fine for the demo, got to the stairs going down in the library, but once i bought the game it wouldn't let me go down the stairs. have uninstalled and reinstalled but back to the sparkles at the stairs but no access..........

edited to say that i had to start my game over again under a different name to play through........

Edited on 06/11/2010 at 1:14:40 PM PST

bitzgirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bitzgirl on Jun 11, 10 1:57 PM
I'm having the same problem,can't get down the rabbit hole,just sparkles.

MSJMOM
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by MSJMOM on Jun 11, 10 3:29 PM
kckvic wrote:i'm having the same problem, played fine for the demo, got to the stairs going down in the library, but once i bought the game it wouldn't let me go down the stairs. have uninstalled and reinstalled but back to the sparkles at the stairs but no access..........

edited to say that i had to start my game over again under a different name to play through........

I'm having the same problem.

Are you saying you had to change player name and start from the beginning??

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 11, 10 3:50 PM
Hi everyone,

We see that some users are seeing blockages when switching from the Demo to Full version at the point where they enter the rabbit hole. It might look like the stair case is gone, or that the stair case is there with sparkles.

There are a couple of things that may help:

1. Sometimes simply clicking in the area where the stair case was if it is missing will allow you to progress.

2. If that doesn’t work, you might have to start a new profile on the full version to get past that.

We will be working with the developer to get fix for this, but in the mean time, try those two solutions to see if you can back to playing the game.

Thank you so much for your patience, we will post any updates!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by 2Tinker on Jun 11, 10 5:10 PM
i can't get down eather. Can anyone help???

bonitacat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by bonitacat on Jun 12, 10 6:36 AM
I can't the last piece of Apollo PLEASE help me

MOTAL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MOTAL on Jun 12, 10 7:28 AM
I clicked on the rabbit in her hand before clicking on the sparkles. Cause it said "take my hand". worked for me. Hope this helps

Go to: