Been banging the drums

[Post New]by Urbanstargazer on Jun 11, 10 2:19 PM
Well it is as it is. I have been trying for 5 days and can't get the drums. Read all the cheats. Tried the patterns. Turn on the music VERY loud. Have to give up.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Been banging the drums

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 11, 10 2:24 PM
Welcome to the pond Urbanstargazer!

I know how frustrating it is to not be able to move forward in a game. Here is a post from another player that may help.
Akherousia wrote:there is no glitch. i played the game thru twice now and passed it in first try each time
so first you wait, you start drumming when the music starts. make sure you use correct hands, first you beat twice with the right hand, then with left one. you will see if you are doing this correctly if the girl comes up forward. she will keep on going forward if you do the right thing. if you do it wrong she will go back.

however i have to mention that when i played this game first time long ago i took me really a long time before i managed to figure out how to do it. no, this is not something you do in first try.
Who knows, maybe one more try will do it!

bfgTigris

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Nov 22, 10 9:45 PM
Also, if you press Escape repeatedly while they are dancing you will get past it. You may have to put up with "No start again" a few times, but just keep pressing "Escape"

[Post New]by orangereply on Mar 14, 12 10:32 PM
I hope this helps anyone who is having problems with the drums. I am a pretty talented musician in RL so I figured the drum part would be easy, but I was playing it wrong. My ear wanted to match the beat and when I failed the first couple of times and saw the hint lights I thought that they were beating ahead of what you are supposed to drum BUT *pay attention* because they are actually beating the EXACT beat you should be doing! So follow the hint lights EXACTLY and that should get you there. Even if you have an ear for music, you cant follow the beat that you would naturally feel like drumming, you have to follow those lights! LOL Hope this helps!!

Go to: