whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

Dr White's new surgery....

[Post New]by whitemane on Jan 25, 18 9:42 AM
is now open for business. I would like to thank the removal and decorating companies
(otherwise known as Customer Support) for a very professional and speedy job completed to the highest standards.

Invites to return to my practice will shortly be on their way to previous patients and I hope to see you all on my list soon. If you are too impatient (no pun intended) to wait, or would like to become a new patient of mine, please contact #726046.

Doc.................

Re:Dr White's new surgery....

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 25, 18 10:04 AM
That should be " Waiting Room " not List . Congtats on a successful transplant

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Jan 25, 18 10:16 AM
Glad to hear everything went smoothly for you. I'll be patiently (pun intended ) waiting to hear from you.

Janet

Janet / Isadora

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 25, 18 10:46 AM
YAYAY!!! The Doctor is IN!!!

btw...........can you take a look at this?

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Jan 25, 18 10:46 AM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:That should be " Waiting Room " not List . Congtats on a successful transplant

Beg to differ...the "Waiting Room" is where the patients on the Dr's register (or List) sit until called for their appointment......... .....and I don't think I've given any of my rooms that title. Thanks Arizona - you're a genius.......
I notice you have a case of Congtats.....become a patient of mine and I'll prescribe a cream for you........

Doc..........

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Jan 25, 18 10:56 AM
[quote=sba!! The Doctor is IN!!!

btw...........can you take a look at this?

YEEEEEEUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Try this.......it won't cure it but it will definitely look
better................

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 25, 18 11:38 AM
Yikes, hope yr surgery isn't like the UK NHS Dr White - I may have to queue for a loooooooooong time.
Have sent an appointment request! Patient No; 635412
:-)

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 25, 18 12:35 PM
An appointment has been sent by JOEY . Contats ?! Hum , I'll need my dictionary for that one . OOOPSSS not Listed . Congrats anyway .

Gee !!!! Holy Moly no one ever said I was a genius before ROFLMAO

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 25, 18 4:30 PM
WOW........it looks better already!!

brynhrt
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by brynhrt on Jan 25, 18 6:40 PM
Whitemane. Thanks for accepting me as a new patient. Look forward to a long association. Hope you are up to date on all ailments pertaining to "seniors".

Bev

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Jan 25, 18 10:39 PM
YAY Doc!!! Good to have you back in the game!

I've sent Invites from Dhyani, Globe and Jules. If you need more Event Friends as we get closer to Spring, I'll send invites from my other 10 Castles. Accept any of mine as your need dictates.

About your Practice, I volunteer to provide Deep Tissue Massage to all those in your Waiting Room, and you and your Staff, of course.

After the Marathon Christmas Event, we all need it!!! Here at home, I trade Mx Tx with a good friend who is also a Licensed Massage Therapist. She can always tell when I've been playing like a maniac. Couldn't get by without her!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Jan 26, 18 9:01 AM
Dear Dr.,

Thank you for calling to confirm my appt. so quickly after your new re-opening. I was happy to receive your call. I know I don't come to see you often but I am glad I have been added to your new list of patients.

Marmar

Edited on 01/26/2018 at 9:01:57 AM PST

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Jan 26, 18 4:40 PM
whizzie you've got the job. Def need a receptionist. Have had to close down Wish List while I try to catch up with old and new patient "demands". Only being allowed to process 15 per 24hrs think it may take me a few days to get through the backlog.

Don't worry folks, normal service will be resumed asap.

And a heartfelt thanks for the terrific response from previous and new patients.

Doc..........

Go to: