Screen size

[Post New]by rosemegan on Jan 25, 18 1:06 PM
My screen seems to be too small, I am not getting out all the way to the sides. Is there anyway to change the screen size? Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Screen size

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 25, 18 2:30 PM
Hello rosemegan,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! There may be a way to increase the size of the game screen by changing the options inside the game, such as the fullscreen option, should it be available. Barring that, I recommend changing your monitor or screen's resolution, which might help with seeing a larger picture.

To change your screen's resolution, the following article may be helpful:

Screen Resolution

Thanks for your time, and I hope that helps out. If you find that even after doing some adjustments to your screen, that the game still isn't displaying properly, it may also help to see if some quick adjustments to the drivers or other parts of the computer can help. Just in case it's helpful, I'm providing a link to our general troubleshooting for display issues below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, a description of the experience or issue, as well as any steps taken to try to resolve it. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

If you find this seems to be a technical issue, don't hesitate to continue the conversation at the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey Collector's Edition here.

Posting to that thread helps the teams behind the game better determine the impacts of player reported issues as well as how to most quickly resolve them. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience, and I hope this was able to quickly help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: