GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Finished

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Jun 11, 10 6:01 PM
Loved the game. Everything was very enjoyable. The end...............was just that.

I am not going to spoil it but my goodness after all the work that went into the game it could have had something better.

with a big ?

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

Re:Finished

[Post New]by ADTech on Jun 11, 10 9:13 PM
I agree completely, it was a good game with an abrupt ending.

[Post New]by froggiefly3 on Jun 17, 10 7:50 AM
I thought it crashed!! That was the end???? So sad because I was having so much fun, I NEVER thought that was the ending!! She said she knew how to interpret the clues & bango, that's it??? AWWW, I really liked it until then!! Have you tried going back in to see if it has replay value? I feel like I read a good book only to find out the last 5 pages were missing!!! Did like the game a lot though!!

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on Jun 17, 10 10:14 PM
I was pretty bummed by the ending, too. I thought we were getting to the heart of it where we had to figure out where all the clues had been leading us, and !BANG! The End! It looks to me like they left it open for a sequel; or, perhaps, more of a Part 2. The game was fun, though, and kept my interest.

Edited on 06/17/2010 at 10:16:05 PM PST

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Jun 29, 10 2:50 PM
i cant find whatever is the cupboard

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Jul 18, 10 3:23 AM
It was a good game with excellent graphics and finding the letters to put into sentences at the end of each chapter was a different approach, but the ending...
maybe the developers ran out of ideas, or maybe the game was becoming too long.

There was no "To be continued" just ended in mid air. Anyway, I agree with everything froggiefly 3 said. I didn't realise that it finished and sat looking at the screen like a stunned mullet, wondering what happened. I thought I would come to forum to find out. I thought it was me or the computer or a problem with the game.
So folks, here I am to discover it wasn't me after all.
Oh well...Next game.

sionnach_dhu
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by sionnach_dhu on Aug 3, 10 10:50 AM
Ditto to what's been said - I really thought the game had crashed, then realized it was the end.

I'll add that while I enjoyed the letter/word aspect of the game, I felt the story writing was on an amateur level - very awkward and choppy, no real exposition - and the "puzzle" to unlock areas was, well... laughable, especially since it was the EXACT SAME THING over and over again.

Oh well, for $7 I suppose I shouldn't complain if the occasional game is mediocre.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 11, 10 12:55 PM
I am now on level 17 and wonder how many more levels there are. Has anyone counted them?

I really love the graphics, and the gameplay is, although straight-forward and simple, really nice. Just don't care much for those repetitive boring mini games. LOL

Additional: OK, I just finished the game. After I completed level 18, there came up a sign with 'The End' and some speech. I would have liked if the end had been a little more conclusive, even if there will be a sequel. This ending made me feel as if the girl was still in the middle of something but needed a rest from travelling to the various places, and therefore stopped for now. hmmm....

Edited on 09/11/2010 at 1:24:10 PM PST

[Post New]by mefein on Oct 18, 10 9:01 PM
Are they KIDDING? This game has no finish. It just stops. Dead. Cold. With NO explanation and no reason. Maybe it got away from the software lab before all the code was completed?????????????????

Kikimine
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Kikimine on Sep 12, 11 9:24 AM
I, too, was totally aghast at the abrupt ending. I didn't even get the added benefit, that one person had, of a "The End". It just went to the opening screen that gave me the choice of Start, Quit, etc. I found this game to be most enjoyable and relaxing. Not too hard to play and I appreciated the ease of play. Sometimes I just want to relax and play an extremely casual game in order to unwind at the end of a day, but to go through that shock of "what the heck just happened" was far from relaxing. It was most upsetting. If this game is a prelude to a sequel then, yes, it should have said something like "Can't wait for the finality....look for the sequel scheduled to debut on (and then give a date)". This was a horrible way to end a game. Enough said!

Go to: