Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Facade: The Message here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 26, 18 12:44 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/26/2018 at 9:24:03 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Facade: The Message here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 26, 18 9:23 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Grim Facade: The Message here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Grim Facade: The Message.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Facade: The Message here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 26, 18 12:05 PM

I have played the Demo for both the Collector's Edition, and the Standard Edition of this game, and I feel like I should earn an Achievement for being able to endure it! Normally, I play the CE demo when it's released, wait for a really good sale to buy it, then play the SE demo version when it comes out, to refresh my memory, and finally go back to the CE version I purchased, to finish up the game. I did buy this game during a BOGO sale, and I tried really hard, to continue the adventure today, but I failed miserably. I had the entire day off, so I had no excuses, other than the fact that the game nosedives after the demo, and did a poor job of drawing me into the plot. Because I didn't complete the game, I can't really comment on the game in its entirety, so in all fairness, this game may have picked up speed in the final couple of chapters, but I doubt it.

Go to: