FMSchilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Marjo's ID Number Changed Again...

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Jan 26, 18 4:02 PM
Yikes! I discovered just now that I have yet another new ID (298445), so it would appear that Marjo now 203138 (ID 203138) can be removed from Friends lists since I no longer have access to it. If you haven't already, Marjo thx You (ID 273289) can be removed from Friends lists since I no longer have access to it either.

I hadn't received any gifts since logging out late yesterday, which is unusual since I have very generous Friends, but it really hit home when I tried to give three gifts for a Treasure Chest and discovered I had no Friends!

I didn't lose any progress or items so I'm back to building up my Friends list again. I'm sending out new invites, but because I haven't been keeping track like I used to and I don't remember who was on my list, feel free to re-friend me if you're so inclined and don't get a new invite...

Thanks,
Marjo, now "Marjo on Jan 26"

FMSchilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Marjo's ID Number Changed Again...

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Jan 26, 18 10:39 PM
Never mind! My ID has changed back to 203138, so I'm back as "Marjo now 203138" for the second time. I'm so sorry to those of you who were invited to be, and who accepted as, Friends of "Marjo on Jan 26" (ID 298445) because now I don't have access to that player.

I don't know why this is happening, but everything on my original ID has been restored. If it happens again I guess I should wait a while before taking any action.

Thanks,
Marla, now back to "Marjo now 203138"

FMSchilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Jan 27, 18 3:05 PM
Well, believe it or not, I'm back to Marjo on Jan 26 (ID 298445)! I now have 44 Friends so I'm just going to call it good. I might revert back to Marjo now 203138 (ID 203138) at any time, so I would now suggest not deleting either ID unless you don't want to continuing playing games with my multiple personalities.

The only apparent change is the Friends lists, which is a bummer but is ultimately not earth-shattering.

Thanks,
Marla, alternately "Marjo now 203138" or "Marjo on Jan 26"

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Feb 8, 18 6:22 PM
My ID Number mysteriously changed also, and I lost all my friends.

I'll wait a few days to see if it reverts back to the old number and whether my friends list returns before I re-invite my friends on the new number. Its also showing a completely different starting screen which I have never seen before (I'm Level 66).

linda2997
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by linda2997 on Feb 23, 18 1:01 PM
Hello All, I am linda 2997 if anyone needs a friend I will be very happy to befriend any of you. Thank you, linda 2997

Go to: