Unable to log into Big Fish Games

[Post New]by minximoo24 on Jan 26, 18 4:54 PM
First I want to apologize first and foremost I don't want to spam this thread. I created a new account. I'm at wits end I don't know what to do. I'm getting no response from Big Fish Games so I want to know if any one else had any ideas on what I can do.

Yesterday I submitted a problem I had with logging into my account to customer support. I get error message P5 when I try to reset my password which is not listed on BF website. I have over 20 games on my account which I currently have no access to. I received a email back from a rep named Felix asking for my credit card information, previous order numbers etc to try and pull up my account. Which I gladly provided.

It has been 24hrs and I have heard nothing back from him. He said I could contact him directly via email. Which I did again today and I have had no response. I want to know what is going on with my account. I have spent a lot of money with Big Fish and want to be able to have access to my account and my games. I don't understand why nobody is assisting me with my issue. All I need it to be able to reset my password so I can log back in to my account. For some reason it will not let me use the password reset code given.

If anyone can help me please that would be appreciated. Thanks

BJT006
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Unable to log into Big Fish Games

[Post New]by BJT006 on Jan 26, 18 7:27 PM
The only way I know is to go into your account and under account information click on edit under password and change your password. I've change my password several times over the years I have been a member with Big Fish over 20 years and never had a problem. I hope this helps.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 30, 18 11:40 AM
Hi minximoo24,

Thank you for your patience while awaiting a reply, both here on the forum and from our Customer Support team.The P5 error is something our CS team has to work with and unfortunately isn't something we can fix through the forums. I reached out to Customer Support, and it sounds like a reply was sent recently to help with this situation. If you're still encountering any issues, please reply directly to the most recent email from our Customer Support rep so they can continue assisting.

I hope this helps in some way. Happy gaming!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by minximoo24 on Feb 4, 18 9:42 AM
Thank you both!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 4, 18 3:00 PM
Hi again minximoo24,

You're very welcome! Always happy to lend a hand wherever I can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: