After Dice Placed

[Post New]by dbcroff695 on Jun 12, 10 5:40 AM
Ok, placed the dice in the gate, now I'm stuck in the town. When I try to use the down arrow, to go back to the cemetary, the ghost appears and directs me to the house, where I knock on the door, but no one is home. The raven directs me back to the graveyard, but I can't get there! What do I do?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

After Dice Placed

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 12, 10 5:50 AM
dbcroff695 wrote:Ok, placed the dice in the gate, now I'm stuck in the town. When I try to use the down arrow, to go back to the cemetary, the ghost appears and directs me to the house, where I knock on the door, but no one is home. The raven directs me back to the graveyard, but I can't get there! What do I do?

Have you done the hidden object game in the building to the right of the first house?

Re:After Dice Placed

[Post New]by dbcroff695 on Jun 12, 10 6:55 AM
In the garage? yes

[Post New]by lunaray on Jun 12, 10 7:11 AM
I'm stuck in the town also? Clicking on the Raven, just shows the image of the statue without the name plate.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 12, 10 7:14 AM
Have you attempted to check out the house of the left because if I remember rightly I had a chat on the way there and was then taken to the next area.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 12, 10 7:16 AM
lunaray wrote:I'm stuck in the town also? Clicking on the Raven, just shows the image of the statue without the name plate.

When you get the name plate shield it has to be put on the base of the statue.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jun 12, 10 7:34 AM
If you go back to the building on the left, look in the bushes, and you'll find what you need to get back to the cemetary. Took me a while to figure it out

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 12, 10 7:40 AM
MrsSkippy wrote:If you go back to the building on the left, look in the bushes, and you'll find what you need to get back to the cemetary. Took me a while to figure it out

That's what it was I looked in the bushes.

Thanks MrsSkippy.

Go to: