Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 27, 18 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 8:19:04 AM PST

HoneyVegas
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by HoneyVegas on Jan 27, 18 9:24 AM
In extras game and found map to move to next section (prison cell) but map has disappeared from inventory and I can't move - suspect a glitch - help anyone?

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Donna Brave: And the Deathly Tree Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Jan 28, 18 1:06 AM
Demo downloaded without any problems, but once the game had been purchased, download failed. Error 5. Windows 10.

Can BF explain to me how come I can download the demo, but not the full version.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 28, 18 8:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Jan 29, 18 8:55 AM
I'm on the mythology tile puzzle. The arrows seemed stuck at first. I keep clicking them until they moved. Now they move some times. I finished all but 2 animals. I only have 3 tiles left and I need 5 tiles, according to the guide. I had to skip to continue. Win10PC

Chapter 3 under H.

Edited on 01/29/2018 at 11:33:47 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 30, 18 11:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all of your patience while awaiting a reply. It sounds like there have been progression issues and also an Error 5 coming up when installing the full version of the game. I'll be happy to try to help with both of these issues.

For progression troubles, a good place to start is making sure the game's files have the permissions and resources they need in order to open up and work as intended. These steps can improve the relationship between the game and computer. Please visit the following links for steps to address this possibility:

Video Driver Updates

Error 5 is a bit trickier to troubleshoot here on the forum, simply because it may require some additional details from a Dr. Felix Report. Please go ahead and contact our Technical Support Team for assistance with this error. It may also help in the meantime to try out the steps from the following article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

When troubleshooting doesn't resolve an issue, reaching out to our Technical Support Team is the next best course. You can also PM me or another Moderator with questions. We're always happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by angel_gretchen on Jan 31, 18 7:18 PM
The game will not launch. I have reinstalled twice, followed the "Run as Administrator" instructions, changing the compatibility mode, reinstalled twice more, and it still does not launch.

I have Windows 10.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 1, 18 1:04 PM
Hello angel_gretchen,

It sounds like there's been trouble getting the game to start up. Thank you so much for letting me know what steps you've already tried. We can give a try to some additional steps available in the following articles to try to improve the way the game gets along with the computer:

Windows 10
Video Driver Updates

If the issue persists after that, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for assistance. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any other questions that may come up. We will always be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Feb 6, 18 2:08 PM
HOP scene in the bar. There is no morphing item . I've played the game three times now, and still the only morphing item not found. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and played under different names. No morphing items. Even took a picture of where it's supposed to be with my phone from the SG, still not there.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 7, 18 11:09 AM
Hello MrsSkippy,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles locating that last morphing object. If it doesn't seem to be showing up where it should be, we can try some adjustments to see if we can get the game and computer to get along better. This could correct the visual issue leading to the situation. The following links have some tips that may help us out here:

Video Driver Updates

If that does not resolve the situation, please contact our Technical Support Team, as they can help us track reports of this issue and collect information. You can also PM me or another Moderator if there are questions left over. We're always glad to help out whenever and however we can.

bfgArinelle

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Feb 7, 18 5:01 PM
never got to play the game. said my trial was over.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 8, 18 12:00 PM
Hello cnbmimi11,

I'm sorry to hear that happened with the trial version of the game. When a free trial shows up as expired before it can be played, this can indicate that something went wrong during the initial installation and activation of the trial. We can usually fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling it. Steps for this can be found at these links:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game
Download a Trial Game

If that doesn't fix things up, we unfortunately don't have another way to readd time for a trial. What we'd recommend then is sending a message to our Technical Support Team so they can help go through some steps to try to ensure something like this doesn't happen again with future trial versions of games.

If there are any questions about this process, please let me or another Moderator know by PM. We'll be happy to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by krinneyd on Feb 10, 18 3:02 PM
HoneyVegas wrote:In extras game and found map to move to next section (prison cell) but map has disappeared from inventory and I can't move - suspect a glitch - help anyone?

Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

So I'm pretty sure this is a glitch. Since the same thing happened to me. Is there a fix for it or do we have to wait until the developer and BF decide it's worth their time to fix?

Windows 10 64bit operating system

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 10, 18 3:23 PM
Hello krinneyd,

I'm so sorry to hear your game has encountered this progression block. I'll definitely pass this information along to the appropriate teams. If bfgArinelle's troubleshooting suggestions haven't fixed the matter, then please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game for you. Thank you for your patience, and please have a lovely weekend.

bfgBeruna

Re:Collections in Extras

[Post New]by Travel_sales on Mar 1, 18 7:56 PM
I completed the game but when I go to the Collections section, I got a screen with some cards on it and then the entire page disappeared....and the "Collections" listing disappeared.

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Collections in Extras

[Post New]by daggy_k on Mar 11, 18 4:50 AM
Travel_sales wrote:I completed the game but when I go to the Collections section, I got a screen with some cards on it and then the entire page disappeared....and the "Collections" listing disappeared.

That's no error.
The Collections show only until you found all of them. When you got all and click on Collections, it disappears - and instead you have access to the Ultimate HOP.

Go to: