Hidden Identity Notes

[Post New]by serenity34 on Jun 12, 10 10:12 AM
Help! I am missing ONE note. I have played the game over & over and can not find it. If there a walk-through........?????? Thanks!!!

Re:Hidden Identity Notes

[Post New]by gaildian on Jul 12, 10 11:25 AM
I have too! The game states 50 clues. If I find that last note, I WILL be back to post the answer. If you find it, PLEASE post it.

BGOVEA
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by BGOVEA on Oct 10, 10 8:14 PM
Without making a walkthrought its almost impossible to tell which one you are missing. I finally found all of them when I started the third time. You need to check and see which scene you missed one in. There is a hidden note symbol in the lower left hand corner if you hadn't noticed.

[Post New]by Bee30939 on Aug 11, 13 6:13 PM
Seems to me the note is in the hospital room but darned if I can find it. That is the only scene where 1 of 2 notes has been found. I've played the game 4 times. Frustrated - can't go on till I find that note. Help PLEASE.

[Post New]by Bee30939 on Aug 11, 13 9:09 PM
I found the second note in the hospital on the left hand wall. It's a square a bit lighter than the rest. Once you find all the notes and meet Sammy the game is over unless you want to play the scenes over and over again. Have fun ya'll.

Go to: