chocolatier 4

[Post New]by tessiewebb on Jun 12, 10 1:44 PM
can someone pleassse say when the newest install is going to be out? I've been waiting forever and all I get is maybe spring 2010, well, it's almost summer 2010...can someone please stop the suspense?

KitSeason
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:chocolatier 4

[Post New]by KitSeason on Jul 10, 10 3:06 PM
Unfortunately Chocolatier on Facebook came out this spring. I hope they didn't mean that. I get that this is a hard thing to do, but at least just talk to us, the fans, give us a clue whether or not we should just move on.

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Jul 11, 10 6:32 PM
and the facebook game just sucks......

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 11, 10 6:37 PM
That is so true.. it really sucks

Welcome to the pond u three!!!

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Aug 13, 10 11:19 AM
Haven't ried the FB one..looks like I shouldn't...I'm trying to wait patiently....maybe they will treat us to a new one in the fall?

sigh....

krazyk25
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by krazyk25 on Aug 31, 10 8:35 PM
I'm sure everyone probably already knows about this, but just in case you don't there's another game on the Big Fish games site that uses Evangeline Baumeister as the main character. It's called The Great Chocolate Chase and if you haven't played it before you can find it in the Time Management category. (I believe the others are in the Adventure category).

[Post New]by einahwolf on Oct 14, 11 2:54 AM
its already the end of 2011 and no chocolatier 4 came out. Come on! I want this game! please, make chocolatier 4. sincerely, the addicted player

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Oct 20, 11 2:05 PM
krazyk25 wrote:I'm sure everyone probably already knows about this, but just in case you don't there's another game on the Big Fish games site that uses Evangeline Baumeister as the main character. It's called The Great Chocolate Chase

yeah, I've tried it and I hate it. I want a new actual Chocolatier game, and not that Facebook crap version either *sob*

[Post New]by jskeleton69 on Jan 14, 12 2:07 PM
I herd that we the fans can encourage them to create a new chocolatier so I made petition. heres the website...

[removed by moderator]

Edited on 02/29/2012 at 12:21:05 PM PST

Go to: