mzreba
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

new game dark romance - winter lily

[Post New]by mzreba on Jan 28, 18 11:03 PM
I purchased this game with 2 free credits. i tried to down load it and it wouldn't work. Had to reboot computer and when I went in to download it - it was gone. I tried to find it in the list of games and it was not there. Please tell me what to do to get the game back so I can download it to my games list.

MzReba

Re:new game dark romance - winter lily

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 28, 18 11:51 PM
Hi !! You need to contact CUSTOMER SUPPORT to get your game back . Click on the HELP in the blue bar at the top of the page far right side or click on Customer Support at the bottom of the page .

On the HELP page scroll down then click on MORE

On right side click on SUBMIT REQUEST

Click on the tiny HYPHON " - "

Scroll until you find your platform .The first one is PC/Mac and the last one is Kindle Fire

Then fill out the forms and submit your ticket .

Be sure to answer ALL E-mails or they will think your problem solved .

Be patient it takes 24 to 72 hours after the Robo . if you submit more than one ticket it may set you back . just reply to the Emails you get .

mzreba
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mzreba on Jan 29, 18 12:57 AM
thank you Arizona63Tucson.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 29, 18 8:26 AM
You're very Welcome

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 29, 18 10:09 AM
Hello mzreba,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition Forums so that this thread is found under the game it's discussing.

It sounds like there's been trouble downloading a game that was recently purchased, and I'd be happy to provide some steps that may help with that. The following steps can assist with finding your games in your Purchase History to download again:

Reinstall a Purchased Game

There are a variety of steps there which may help with several situations when downloading a purchased game. However, if you find that you're still unable to download the game or have trouble installing it, don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team like Arizona63Tuscon suggested. Provide the game's title and what you are experiencing, such as any error messages or numbers seen, or if the computer is acting in an unusual manner while trying to install the game. Our Reps will use that information to assist as best they can, and ensure that you're not stuck with a game you're unable to play.

Thank you for your patience, and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to continue the discussion in the appropriate technical issues thread for this game below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition here.

Thank you as well for your patience and thank you Arizona63Tuscon for swimming by with that support. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: