Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 29, 18 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/29/2018 at 8:32:59 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 29, 18 8:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics here.

[Post New]by hundmark on Jan 29, 18 8:35 PM
Just purchased game. It won't let me move any of the keys to make match 3's. They will not move across or down, extremely frustrating, how do I fix this, using windows 10

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 30, 18 1:32 PM
Hi hundmark,

It sounds like there's trouble moving the keys in the game. I haven't reached any levels with keys yet in my own game, so I'm not sure how they move differently compared to the other items in the game (which are matched by dragging the mouse over symbols of the same color). In case this is a technical issue of some sort, we can try some troubleshooting to see if we can get things working better.

For progression issues or situations where items in the game don't respond as expected, we can try to improve the relationship between the game and computer to make sure all the files can be accessed as intended. We can do this by following the steps from the following articles:

Video Driver Updates

If the issue persists after that, please contact our Technical Support Team for further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any questions you may have left. Any answers we have, we'll be happy to share.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by hundmark on Jan 30, 18 8:11 PM
Hi, when I said keys I meant the coloured ones with symbols used to match 3's in chapter one, level one. I can't even make 1`match to start the game. I put my cursor on a symbol and try to drag it to another location to match 3 and it just won't move. Neither will the eagles or other items in level 1. Nothing moves to start the game

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 31, 18 11:30 AM
Hi again hundmark,

I just want to quickly clarify how the controls of the game work to make sure we're on the same page. In this game, the symbols on the board do not switch places with other pieces. Clicking on one symbol will make it flash a bit to let players know it's been clicked, but neither dragging the mouse toward another symbol nor clicking on a second symbol will cause those two symbols to switch places.

Instead, matches are made in this game by clicking on a symbol (Red, for example) and then dragging the mouse pointer over any other symbols of the same color that are touching it (including diagonally). Doing this creates a "chain" of symbols that will disappear when the mouse button is released.

It can be a bit finicky when dragging the pointer along the chain of symbols. In my own time playing, I've had it drop the chain partway through and force me to go back and click on the first in the chain again to restart the chain. If you're running into this, my best suggestion is to make sure the mouse button is pressed down consistently and firmly while dragging across to create the chain.

If this tip doesn't help, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team or PM me with any remaining questions. I'll be happy to help however I can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by tracke38 on Feb 4, 18 9:21 PM
Level 83 freezes when I try to complete. Is anyone else having this problem?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Feb 5, 18 1:28 PM
Hi tracke38,

I'm sorry to hear about the freezing troubles. Freezing generally comes from something in the background (like another program or a setting) not getting along well with the game. We can try to get things cooperating better by trying out the steps from the following articles:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still experiencing the issue after that, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. You can also always PM me or another Moderator. We're always happy to do whatever we can to help out.

bfgArinelle

Go to: