Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 29, 18 12:37 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/29/2018 at 8:32:15 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 29, 18 8:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Sophia's Adventures: The Search for the Lost Relics here.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 29, 18 8:42 AM
Cute little game. but no relax play, and sounds are either on or off. No volume conrol. Sorry, not for me.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 29, 18 11:52 AM
@Old_Man_River

I don't think there's a timer because it's a Limited Moves Match 3 game, so you should be able to take all the time you need. Is that what you were referring to?

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jan 29, 18 11:59 AM

Sophia's Adventures is a Chain type Match 3 with Limited Moves, similar to the Battle Match Royal genre. Similar but not quite, because you don't take turns with the "enemy" like most Battle type Match 3's. The game mechanics are a bit disjointed and clunky at times, especially when you are trying to drag to make matches. The graphics are decent, and the tiles or runes, are colorful, and fairly large.

The goal is to "battle" various enemies in each level, that are shown on the top right, with specific numbers of specific runes that must be matched to defeat them, and you must accomplish this within a specified number of moves. You can however, earn more moves, if you are able to make matches of 3 or more runes that say "extra move" but there aren't a whole lot of runes available of that type. To make the matches you must form a chain of at least 3 runes by clicking on a tile and holding the mouse button, as you drag the line to the end of the matches, which can be horizontal, vertical, diagonal, or any combination of directions.

I liked the change of pace offered in Sophia's Adventures, it's a different kind of Match 3. I'm not a huge fan of Chain type Match 3 games, but it actually works for this game. I would definitely use a PCC to buy this game to play as a time filler during those times you just want to relax. I'll add this game to my long wish list of games to buy as I acquire PCC's, but for now, I'm all out, so it'll just have to be patient and wait

GeaJ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by GeaJ on Jan 30, 18 10:37 AM
Hi everyone, I love this game, but just cant figure out how to get three stars on a level. is there a timer or are there some other rules?
thanks for help
Gea de Jong

Edited on 01/31/2018 at 6:13:47 AM PST

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Feb 4, 18 9:30 PM
Geaj - me too. If you do find out please post. The most I have ever been able to get is 2 stars and that is when I kill all the villains and have lots of moves left over.

GeaJ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by GeaJ on Feb 5, 18 12:19 PM
Hi Cuddlefish, it has to do with moves left, the lesser moves you use the more stars you get

Go to: