hendicky
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

stuck in judge's house!

[Post New]by hendicky on Jun 13, 10 3:46 AM
Must be my small brain, but I cannot figure what to do next. Passed on the coins, got the rag doll, and the key to customs house,but now cannot get out of the area. What else must I do before I can get to the customs house. Doesnt seem to be anything else to pick up. Only the blue cursor glowing over the bookshelf in the judge's room, but I dont know why!! Please help, going crazy!!

PixiStyx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:stuck in judge's house!

[Post New]by PixiStyx on Jun 13, 10 4:55 AM
I'm feeling your pain...since I am right there with you. HELP!!

tjgillis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:stuck in judge's house! Leeeeeet's have a party here in the judges housr since there seem to

[Post New]by tjgillis on Jun 13, 10 5:11 AM
Let's have a party here in the judges house since there are at least three of us stuck here.

laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by laineyloo on Jun 13, 10 5:25 AM
make that four

hendicky
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by hendicky on Jun 13, 10 5:55 AM
Shame we cant get out to go to town and buy a load of goodies for the party!!

omgno
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by omgno on Jun 13, 10 6:06 AM
It's 9 A.m. I'm up for a party too. What the hick do I do with the bookcase? It's the only place with spinning gears and nothing in the inventory works there. I'm a prisoner in this room.

tjgillis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tjgillis on Jun 13, 10 6:17 AM
I finally got out. Play that game where you use the gavel and that spits coins allover the floor. Then solve that one with the coins on the rug , get your coins and it sends you out the door.

hendicky
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by hendicky on Jun 13, 10 7:38 AM
Hi partygoers. Here in UK, it is mid pm, so more ready for a party than you are!Just posted that I have escaped! There is a path BETWEEN the two houses leading to the customs house. All I tried was to go back down and whizz between the houses.So, move your cursor slowly in the middle of the screen, and woopee, I am off and running. Will return with party goodies soon.

[Post New]by kbarr00 on Jun 13, 10 8:19 AM
I played the coin game and passed it but got no coins- HELP!!!

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Jun 13, 10 8:20 AM
I do not understand what im supposed to do. I even restart the game from the beginning and indeed, for the second time im stuck in judges house!

deijiara
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by deijiara on Jun 13, 10 2:59 PM
The handle of the gavel is in the same scene with the wig and the robe. The gavel head is found upstairs where the hidden object scene is. Handle plus head = complete gavel. Completed gavel is used on the two round slots on the bookcase. Money spills onto rug. Tracing puzzle to be done then on you go!

froggiefly
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by froggiefly on Jun 14, 10 1:49 AM
ANYONE FIGURED OUT THE BOOKCASE YET?? I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING MENTIONED EXCEPT THE BOOKCASE!?

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jun 14, 10 3:03 AM
You only have to do something about the bookcase at the end of the game (last half of last chapter). For the moment, you're either caught because of a glitch (if you don't get the bag of coins after finishing the rug puzzle, you will have to start a new game in order to be able to ever finish, because you need the coins) or you should be able to leave.

froggiefly
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by froggiefly on Jun 14, 10 2:50 PM
I GOT EVERYTHING ELSE NEEDED AND DID ALL THE GAMES INCLUDING THE BAG OF COINS, I AM STUCK IN THE JUDGES PLACE WITH A MINI/PUZZLE AT THE BOOKCASE, NOT THE GLOWING ONE, THE ONE IN THE ROOM WITH THE FIREPLACE, HOW DO I MAKE THAT OPEN OR WHAT DO I DO TO GET OUT??

No bag of coins!

[Post New]by sandyb2 on Jun 16, 10 1:28 PM
Help I have re started the game twice. I have completed the coin game but the bag of coins did not go into my inventory. Can anyone help please

[Post New]by pittpen on Jun 16, 10 3:44 PM
I'm stuck, too! I never got a bag of coins when I finished the puzzle. Does anyone know what to do?

Go to: