GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

G.H.O.S.T. Hunters: The Haunting of Majesty Manor

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 28, 08 12:19 PM
I'm must have skipped this game for one reason or another - don't remember anything about it.

Is it a good one - Those who have played it - I appreciate your opinions? It's an older game that I just overlooked.

Gee

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:G.H.O.S.T. Hunters: The Haunting of Majesty Manor

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 28, 08 12:35 PM
Hi Gee, I didn't buy this game and couldn't remember why...so I looked at the game forum. A few fishies gave reviews of the game. The one thing everyone agreed upon---try the demo!! It let's you know if you'll have technical issues; and, you can judge the comments made by others and then determine if this game is a good fit for you. Happy Gaming

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 28, 08 12:38 PM
Ok, Cesse, I'll do that! Thanks a bunch

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Oct 28, 08 12:40 PM
I brought this game and enjoyed it. It is a typical HO game, no putting thing together to make them work or anything like that, but could be a fun one for Halloween.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 28, 08 12:44 PM
I just check the game forum too - Yes, I should have done that first. The people who left comments are pretty much split....so I'm back to my original question.

Thanks Coco - for your comments

Gee

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Oct 28, 08 12:56 PM
GeeBee wrote:I just check the game forum too - Yes, I should have done that first. The people who left comments are pretty much split....so I'm back to my original question.

Thanks Coco - for your comments

Gee

I'll go back and play a bit and see if I can give you anymore info GeeBee. It has been awhile so my old brain needs a refresher.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 28, 08 12:59 PM
Hey Gee ... the posts in the game forum give you some pros and cons about the game. You don't have to play the full hour of the demo. But, if you play 15-20 minutes, you'll probably know if you'll want to continue. It may turn out to be one you really enjoy. Happy Gaming

[Post New]by MED123 on Aug 17, 10 3:55 PM
I'm on Day 14 or so, and it's gotten boring. It's a plain vanilla ****. At this point, I'm not sure what I'm even looking for or why. I prefer **** games with greater variety. The timer is annoying at first, but after awhile it seems to fade into the background.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 17, 10 4:09 PM
Welcome to the pond MED123!

It looks like this is an older thread, but no worries.

I'm going to go ahead and move it over to the game forum so that all the questions and comments are in one place. It also helps keep Chit Chat organized.

A couple ways of searching for tips and hint are through the blog walkthroughs and the advanced forum search.

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

To Advanced Forum Search click the link under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "soap" and the posts with the word "soap" in it will pop up!

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by SpainPark on Jun 12, 11 1:25 PM
I really appreciate that the option is there for help.I love this game, even though I'm stuck at this point.The "sparkle" helps me alot as well as the "skip" part.Some of us are a little slow, so I need all the help I can get! I'm enjoying this!! Rita

Go to: