MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish Blog!

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 10 7:20 AM
UPDATE 06-14-2010 4:38 PM

Hello Fishies,

We have posted the walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2 on the Big Fish Blog with screenshots and videos. Thanks everyone for your patience.

You can access the walkthrough here:

Midnight Mysteries: The Salem Witch Trials Walkthrough

If you need to find keywords in the walkthrough, click on "CTRL" and "F" on your keyboard simultaneously to bring up a search box. Type in the word you need and click "next"

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 06/14/2010 at 5:25:33 PM PST

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

Re:Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by LadyReah on Jun 13, 10 7:59 AM
WOW! You are one of a kind Margie! Thanks for all you do.

Re:Complete Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted Here

[Post New]by kbarr00 on Jun 13, 10 8:16 AM
Ok but I must have missed something- I did the coin puzzle but no bag of coins was added- I have gone back and looked a thousand times- suggestions? I can't pull the screenshot????

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 10 8:51 AM
LadyReah wrote:WOW! You are one of a kind Margie! Thanks for all you do.

Thanks LadyReah, you are so sweet

Hi kbarroo

I replayed the game a short while ago just to confirm what happens and the coins are added to inventory after the puzzle has been completed.

Have you used the arrows on each side of the inventory tray to scroll through all available items?

I just added the screenshots in my original post but that may not help you with the bag of coins issue.

Hope you can get through it.

MargieB

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jun 13, 10 9:04 AM
I appreciate all your effort Margie, but when will it come out as a regular blog?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 10 9:07 AM
cll1950 wrote:I appreciate all your effort Margie, but when will it come out as a regular blog?

We are having technical difficulties with posting on the blog at this moment. It could be posted today or tomorrow not sure, so wanted to at least post the walkthrough with the screenshots separate to help players get through the game.

Thanks.

MargieB

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jun 13, 10 9:15 AM
Thanks, I'll wait to buy then.

amrith777
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by amrith777 on Jun 13, 10 9:28 AM
Thank you Margie for working so hard at getting this posted--I know lots of folks,including me,have been eagerly awaiting for this to be online.
You RAWK!!!

Happy Gaming!

~Amrith

goslin55
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by goslin55 on Jun 13, 10 9:29 AM
Great Game !!!!!

I have played through a few times but have not been able to find all the clovers and ravens. Could you please tell me how many of each there are so I can get all of the achievements !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neither your walkthrough or the guide gives a total. Another thing I really like about this game is that all of the **** scenes are random as well as a few of the puzzles which makes it nice to replay it. It would be nice to have more like this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 10 9:31 AM
goslin55 wrote:Great Game !!!!!

I have played through a few times but have not been able to find all the clovers and ravens. Could you please tell me how many of each there are so I can get all of the achievements !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neither your walkthrough or the guide gives a total. Another thing I really like about this game is that all of the **** scenes are random as well as a few of the puzzles which makes it nice to replay it. It would be nice to have more like this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be 63 clovers and 28 Ravens.They are all marked in the screenshots. I will update the walkthrough to reflect the total.

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 06/13/2010 at 9:32:34 AM PST

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Jun 13, 10 9:44 AM
kbarr00 wrote:Ok but I must have missed something- I did the coin puzzle but no bag of coins was added- I have gone back and looked a thousand times- suggestions? I can't pull the screenshot????

This is a glitch.... you need to start the game over....

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jun 13, 10 9:50 AM
Sorry, but the screen shots are too tiny and hunting for what you need is a bit confusing but I do think MargieB needs a big raise.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 10 10:33 AM
cll1950 wrote:Sorry, but the screen shots are too tiny and hunting for what you need is a bit confusing but I do think MargieB needs a big raise.

I know it's hard to view that way but that is the only way I can do it right now. Thanks for the comment about the raise

Have a good day

MargieB

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 13, 10 11:09 AM
Thanks so much for posting this walkthrough MargieB!

I've gone ahead and stickied this thread to the top of the forums. Untill we're able to get a walkthrough up on the Big Fish Games blog, we can go ahead and make an exception for the Photobucket link. I've gone ahead and made that link clickable.

Happy gaming fishies!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by repetti on Jun 13, 10 11:44 AM
I have completed everything - and have the 32 silver coins - and the other pieces - but when I exit the house I am not brought to the cemetary and there is no way to leave - help!

pilimai729
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by pilimai729 on Jun 13, 10 11:45 AM
Sending a couple of toothpicks to help hold your eyes open Also throwing leis at your feet. MAHALO NUI LOA(yes I'm yelling) for your dedication and hard work hOKU AWARD JUST FOR YOU.

pilimai729
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by pilimai729 on Jun 13, 10 11:49 AM
Sending a couple of toothpicks to help hold your eyes open Also throwing leis at your feet. MAHALO NUI LOA(yes I'm yelling) for your dedication and hard work hOKU AWARD JUST FOR YOU.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Jun 13, 10 12:45 PM
MARGIE B, you are the greatest!!!!!

I am at the end and, as usual, I am totally lost!
I have all the silver, but cannot find a place to put it,
Will take a break and look at the photos

Thanks for all yout hard work.

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Jun 13, 10 1:06 PM
Just wanted to post and say thank you, Margie B. I really rely on those walkthroughs, and you've done a terrific job.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Jun 13, 10 1:44 PM
Wow! What a great game--thank you Margie & thank you Bigfish--this was wholly entertaining!

Go to: