WIld west level 6

WIld west level 6

[Post New]by kaylla00079 on Jun 13, 10 8:28 AM
4 minutes for gold, 9 minutes for silver. Level goals are 5 sandwiches of each with cheese. Every single customer orders 3 fries/onion rings/chicken fingers, even when I got all the stations opened up and sandwiches ready to go.

The first customer that ordered a burger was at 8:42.

What kind of effing joke is that level??!?!?

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:WIld west level 6

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 13, 10 9:21 AM
Yeah I completed the level in 10 minutes but I did get the first 5 burgers done quickly - then there was a big spate of only ordering the other stuff and then they started to order burgers again. No way could I finish quicker than that due to the customers orders.

I have not tried to replay it yet to see if it is just random luck, but even so not very good for a game you try to get a gold trophy!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jun 13, 10 9:57 AM
in most games like this, time starts when activity starts... penguins/geese drop from the sky, you tell workers to build, etc... even in jane's games it pretty much "zoo open" = time to get to get to work...

but in burger bustle, i find that customers are drifting in around or past the thirty second mark on some levels... if you're going to be judged on how quickly you can complete the goals set forth, then i think time should start when work does or the game should be set to send customers in when the store opens...

here's looking to better 'times' ahead

djjeny
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by djjeny on Jun 13, 10 12:18 PM
ember89 wrote:in most games like this, time starts when activity starts... penguins/geese drop from the sky, you tell workers to build, etc... even in jane's games it pretty much "zoo open" = time to get to get to work...

but in burger bustle, i find that customers are drifting in around or past the thirty second mark on some levels... if you're going to be judged on how quickly you can complete the goals set forth, then i think time should start when work does or the game should be set to send customers in when the store opens...

here's looking to better 'times' ahead

I would like to echo this annoyance with an earlier level. I was trying to get the gold trophy on level 4 (I think?) where I had to make cheese hamburgers and cheese fish burgers. After playing the level 3 times and varying my tactics each time, the customers just do NOT order the things I'm meant to be selling, even if I've got some readymade! At 10 seconds past the marker, I suddenly get them asking for cheeseburgers... wtf?

EnvirolBek
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirolBek on Jun 13, 10 12:54 PM
Yes, I beta tested this game, and this particular level was my biggest gripe. I thought it was very fun, but no matter how many times you play that level, it does nothing but order side dishes for 4 min+, and the first customer doesn't order until 25 seconds are burned on the timer. If anyone has played past this level and not has this issue, I'd be pleased to hear it and think maybe if I replayed it enough times that wouldn't happen.

I also found the levels in the 3rd restaurant extremely difficult to meet the timer on, and couldn't score gold in any of them. I don't know if they changed any of that or not as I can't get that far in the trial. I really don't want to buy the game if they haven't, which is sad, because I thought this game was really fun to start out with and was looking forward to it.

[Post New]by kurtpaco on Jun 13, 10 1:18 PM
I also had the problem of everyone just ording sides. After I made the sandwiches and had them ready people started ordering them.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jun 13, 10 1:38 PM
I've been unable to get gold on this level as well. Haven't gone beyond it yet as I wanted to try to get gold. My fastest time so far is 7:42 I think. I know we got the machine speed up thing before this level, but I've not seen anywhere to activate it, unless it's automatic.

And, yes, once you get to a certain time, all the orders are side and not burgers.

[Post New]by haileesmother on Jun 13, 10 2:39 PM
well, i am going to have a hard time with this game, i am the type where i cant stop playing until i get gold on every level and i tried about 8 or 9 times last night plus a few tries this morning...and i am about to throw my mouse at the screen, lol. u will NOT ever get gold on this level unless someone found out a way to shut down the fry station.....

[Post New]by Sammich13 on Jun 13, 10 2:53 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem.

Angel61400
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Angel61400 on Jun 13, 10 3:03 PM
EnvirolBek wrote:Yes, I beta tested this game, and this particular level was my biggest gripe. I thought it was very fun, but no matter how many times you play that level, it does nothing but order side dishes for 4 min+, and the first customer doesn't order until 25 seconds are burned on the timer.

When you filled out the survey after playing the test game, did you comment on that? I did, clearly they didn't listen.

[Post New]by katiberz on Jun 13, 10 6:09 PM
I have nothing new to add, just wanted to say "me too". Completely frustrating.

Amari
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Amari on Jun 13, 10 7:20 PM
Hi guys, Yes Ive gotten gold on this level, I just had to build up the burgers first without buying staff so i can get all three types of burgers available for customers then they ordered them. I'm actually having a lot o trouble on level 9 of Winter or level 23 all up. Its killing me! You have to serve 15 customers in 2 mins to get gold, I cant do it! Ive been playing all night and this morning and the quickest I've ever gotten by some miracle is 2.08 minutes....HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by rodiemo on Jun 13, 10 7:54 PM
I was finally able to get gold on that level. I had to ketchup all of the sandwiches. It adds extra money. Once you start getting multiple orders of fries etc it's too late to earn the gold. Purchase the sandwiches as soon as it comes up.

EnvirolBek
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirolBek on Jun 13, 10 10:04 PM
Yes, Angel, I did put it in my comments as well . I will retry it and pre-make the sandwiches as suggested and see if I can at least hit silver on it. I do like a challenge, but I consider myself to be pretty good at TM games and this one was driving me crazy after a few hours. ><

I want to buy it ... but I'm scared ...

djjeny
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by djjeny on Jun 14, 10 8:55 AM
EnvirolBek wrote:Yes, Angel, I did put it in my comments as well . I will retry it and pre-make the sandwiches as suggested and see if I can at least hit silver on it. I do like a challenge, but I consider myself to be pretty good at TM games and this one was driving me crazy after a few hours. ><

I want to buy it ... but I'm scared ...

I didn't think I'd say this, but please don't buy it... On principal. If a game's not working, don't buy it until it's fixed. Otherwise it won't get fixed! Think about it... why would they spend money fixing it if people are happy to pay for it broken?

Seriously, I would love to buy this game, but not until it actually works.

EnvirolBek
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirolBek on Jun 14, 10 12:52 PM
Yeah... I was thinking of using my credit this month on it if it were fixed when it came out. I was disappointed that I had the same problems with the trial hour that I had recorded in my notes. I thought maybe it was just me not being good at the game until people started posting here. I hate to say that I feel better that others are having the same issues.

Although, some people have said they were able to get gold on level 14 with that wack side order bug by making up the sandwiches before it happens. Sadly, I could not before my hour was up.

However, if I hear or read here that they fix it, I would like to buy it. I keep checking!

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Jun 14, 10 4:16 PM
I've made gold on all the levels so far but, I almost didn't make silver on this one. I've played it many times - more than half the games I've played the customers only order sides. The small percentage of games in which they order burgers, they always seem to order more of 1 kind of burger and hardly any of the others. I'll zoom past the gold timing with over 10 fish burgers with cheese made but only 2 hamburgers and 1... sweet potato? burger.

Very frustrating level! The ketchup trick doesn't seem to work for me.

NavyDood
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by NavyDood on Jun 14, 10 5:45 PM
This is rediculous. There is a goal for each level. That goal is what should have to be met. Not something above and beyond. I was able to buy the first burger prep station in less than two minutes. Made burgers ready to go and didn't get a burger order until the 4:20 mark. Really? All they would order is the fries etc.... Heck, one time in one of the attempts I had three customers all order 3 orders of fries with burgers ready to go. Really?

[Post New]by afanasey85 on Jun 15, 10 3:51 AM
(Removed by moderator)

here is walkthroughs for hard levels

Edited on 06/15/2010 at 4:48:32 AM PST

djjeny
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by djjeny on Jun 15, 10 4:02 AM
SilverBranch wrote:.... I'll zoom past the gold timing with over 10 fish burgers with cheese made but only 2 hamburgers and 1... sweet potato? burger.

Lol.. chicken burger I think!

Go to: