bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 13, 10 9:07 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets technical issues here only

[Post New]by drcfaulkner on Jun 14, 10 3:52 PM
I am having trouble finding the valve in #11's knot garden. Anybody remember where it is at? Please - I have just 1 minute left and it is the only thing I have left on this level before time runs out.

[Post New]by Beck_Fish on Jul 2, 10 4:27 PM
I get stuck on level 14, when you have to rub the charcoal over the piece of paper to reveal the secret message. I can pick up the charcoal, but can't move it. The cursor disappears altogether. I can't click on the menu and have to shut down the game using Windows Task Manager. I am running Windows 7, so maybe that's the problem. I rarely have problems with games, so this was very disappointing. I never will find out who the ghost was.

[Post New]by redfins on Jun 4, 11 12:08 PM
I am not sure if this is a technical issue, but I purchased what I thought would be the Mac version of the game, but I get only the Windows version when I click to load the purchased version. How do I get the registration code for the Mac version? I think that is all I need to use it.

[Post New]by redfins on Jun 5, 11 6:57 PM
redfins wrote:I am not sure if this is a technical issue, but I purchased what I thought would be the Mac version of the game, but I get only the Windows version when I click to load the purchased version. How do I get the registration code for the Mac version? I think that is all I need to use it.

Just to update - I tried the purchase of the Mac version using a coupon from Big Fish. What I received was not a game. It was something that unzips to 676 KB, whereas the game is 132 MB in size. The resulting app file will not even launch.

Go to: