Cannot connect to FB on PC

[Post New]by pippiloo on Jan 30, 18 7:50 AM
Hello friends! I have been playing this game for about a year...on an iphone 3 lol the only reason i have the little dinosaur of a phone is to play Dark Manor. I linked my manor to facebook so i could hopefully continue my manor on my PC since the phone is super glitchy. When the manor opens on my PC it shows a place at 16 Mockingbird St..level one....played 3 days ago....thats not me.
When logging in to Dark Manor on my dino-phone it logs in using FB just fine.
When i log into FB from Big Fish on my PC to link up to mine, it will not connect to FB. When i check my apps on FB it is showing Dark Manor is in there. Im not sure if this a FB issue or a Big Fish issue. Ive contacted tech support for both FB & BFG but haven't heard anything back yet. I thought i saw a comment on one of the threads here that FB has stopped people from linking up with this app. I hope thats not the case! I love this game and have spent a lot of time and juju on my grounds!! Has anyone else had this problem?

If you're in the neighborhood, stop by for some coffee!!
DarkHaven

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Cannot connect to FB on PC

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 30, 18 10:07 AM
Hello pippiloo,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble linking your Facebook profile to the PC version for the game. I wish I had a solution for you now, but the makers of Dark Manor are no longer updating the game and this is an issue that some players have encountered that would require an update to resolve.

If you'd like some assistance with moving a Manor over, we can absolutely help out with that. Just get in touch with our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, the name or ID from the Manor you would like to move as well as the ID or name of Manor you would like to move that progress to. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to help out.

Thank you for your time and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to continue the conversation, feel free to do so at the appropriate device-type's thread for technical issues below:

Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only
Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

Thank you for your patience as well. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: